Teen faces 8 years in prison after blow-up sex doll prank

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Phamas, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Get it through your heads; YOU ARE A TERRORIST!!!

Are you a US citizen? Then you are either a confirmed or suspected terrorist.

[​IMG]

terrorist: a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

terrorism: the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

"I'm pretty comfortable with the charges that we've filed," he said.

This kid was clearly threating violence in order to make a political statement. :rolleyes:

2. How ironic....why would people protest agains helmets...that's stupid

3. What a waste of a good sex toy...oh, yeah, and a ridiculous over-reaction.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEzgmmO13xs]YouTube - ‪FRANK ZAPPA -- MS PINKY‬‏[/ame]

4. Seriously??...America has become a gimmick...everything our beautiful country used to stand for is now slowly being dissolved off...we are no longer free...we are now instead dictated into what we can and cannot do...If you don't work in the "machine" to their liking..they will try to "fix" or "replace" you....its sad man...kids cant even be kids nowadays...if anything this kid should have been charged with criminal trespassing..i guess the losers in Indiana have nothing better to do on their agenda...pathetic...

5. "
    The Rush County Prosecutor Philip J. Caviness told The Associated Press that he doesn't intend to seek a prison term for Morton, but said school officials acted appropriately and that the charges are warranted.
    "I'm pretty comfortable with the charges that we've filed," he said."

That fucktard commie asshole needs to hang!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Over react, knee jerk reactionary sheeple at their best...ruin a kids life over a harmless prank due to the boogeyman syndrome imposed o n teh simple minded sheeple that We The People allow to stay in offices that have critical effects on us all...such as that commieasslickingprick Philip J. Caviness..he's ok with it, because of the boogeyman scare he has...:mad:

FIRE THESE FUCKTARDS! Put some people in those chairs that can think before reacting out of histeria.:mad:

6. Don't worry, it's just because he's black.

7. First of all, how am I supposed to say the kids first name?

Seriously though, all this for a prank? Even if they saw what they saw in the article, that doesn't warrant these charges, they found what the package was, it was a sex doll, not a bomb. Now I could maybe see fining him for all the police used for the search, but taking him to court? Thats ridiculous.

8. I hate this "You're either with us or against us dept Merica!" This wouldn't even of been fucking recognized as a "bomb" scare b4 9/11.The truth is,these people have bombs on their minds,they're the ones that are fucked up.

9. Meanwhile, one guy punch to a black man, just one punch. Facing 5 years in jail.
    Meanwhile, one lady killed her 2 year old child, no charges.
    Meanwhile, gov kills million of people around the world, legally.

How is this justify?

10. So they see a sketchy guy covered up, bring a package into the bathroom and then run away without a package and you're saying they're fucked for fearing a bomb? Sorry but that scenario definitely sounds sketchy.

11. Did they find a bomb? :confused:

12. Did you read the article? :confused:

13. Oh my god..... I'm pretty comfortable with the charges we've filed
    *face-FUCKING-palm*
    Fucking douche bag

14. Gloves, hood, a suspicious package, in a school, post Columbine, VT, and 911? Certainly the school reacted correctly.

A felony or jailtime is what seems like a bit of a stretch, especially in a high school.

I enjoyed the occasional bomb threat at my school, but that doesn't mean I ever made one.

At least we know he's as stupid as the town he resides in.

15. Exactly. Apparently somebody else didn't understand what I said or they disagreed, which is ridiculous.

I agree with this too.

16. Boy that's the truth... Must remain VIGILANT! lol

You are 17,600 times more likely to die from heart disease, 1,048 times more likely to die from a car accident, 404 times more likely to die in a fall, 12 times more likely to die from accidental suffocation in bed, 9 times more likely to choke to death on your own vomit, and 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist.

Since it's summer time, you are 6 times more likely to die from hot weather than from a terrorist attack.

This is great, Stossel looks at statistics even if there were a 9/11 terrorist attack every 3 years:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10d56dzPax0]YouTube - John Stossel - Scare Tactics[/ame]

17. This kid doesn't deserve to go to jail; he needs a slap on the wrist and that's it. Give him a fine or some community service. There is no need to put this kid in jail; where he will become a hardened and skilled criminal.

On a related note, It's sad to say but Al- Qaeda and other terrorist organizations are winning:

Death by a Thousand Cuts - By Daveed Gartenstein-Ross | Foreign Policy