Teen delivers LSD cookies to police departments

Discussion in 'General' started by Zonyc, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Dumb kid. Pigs don't deserve such a wonderful thing as LSD. What a waste.

2. Hah, everyone who does this shit gets caught... I wanna know what a cops trip would be like though... I would take the whole basket off their hands :)

3. "A donut tried to take a bite out of me!"

4. Seeing a bunch of cops trippin on acid would be so worth it

5. HAHA.
    His picture just makes him look like he wants to fuck with some one.
    lol.

6. I don't think its a waste to try to open some eyes, especially to an authority figure.

7. Sounds to me as if they were actually bud cookies and theyre just tryin to make it sound worse claiming them to be LSD.

why else would the cookies be smelling like herb? Thats a stupid mistake on his part..

some of the cops must of tripped, they kept quiet about that part. two different departments got a shipment..

:hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

8. Haha only if I was given a reasonable amount too. If I was watching them sober then I'd feel left out.

Meh. I think that acid isn't for everyone. Some people might be fucked forever. If you haven't spent a shitload of time dwelling in the mysteries of your thoughts and conscience by yourself then I'd say don't do acid.

9. Why would he send them such a bless?

10. no, just no.

11. What the fuck man.... Did he really think he wasn't going to get caught? Seriously? Come on now.... That was just the dumbest idea i've heard in a very long time... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

12. What?

13. Where?

14. "The men who enforce laws are often those who do not persue the path of learning" Marcus Tullius Cicero, a famous Roman scholar/lawyer 106-43 BC

I think the "pigs" are all deserving if not more deserving of the mind altering substance.

15. I really wished he woulda slipped a recording device in with the basket. That would have been priceless! "WTH! Constable, did you see that chicken just now?"

16. Hmmm it would be interesting to read in a later article:

"police officers drugged with lsd, later quit the police department to travel the world."

17. Just because someone drops acid doesn't mean they're suddenly gonna change their perspective and take a different path in life.

Like I said before. Don't underestimate LSD. It can go both ways. It's a very beautiful and wonderful substance but to me not everyone is suited for such a grand experience.

18. you my sir have some double standards that are unpresidented to anything I have ever seen.

19. It's true man. I'm not gonna preach about the beauties of acid and tell everyone to do it like Tim Leary did. That's just foolish to me.