Teen 'confesses' to Sasser worm

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, May 8, 2004.

1. I'm just pissed about shit like Sasser b/c I got it when I wasn't even in the city. I was 150 miles away, hadn't touched my computer for 12 hours, hadn't downloaded anything in days, and I saw myself log off of AIM from a friend's house. Then it was a PITA to get rid of it. I'm pretty computer literate, too.

I'm one of those people that defends hackers and denounces crackers. People who write virii (hehe the plural of lexus is lexii) need to find a real hobby. Start writing programs that help people. I need to switch back to linux again. You don't see shit like this in linux.

2. well, JaneInMyBrain beat me too it.

That was gonna be my point
    just cos it takes skill dosnt mean you shud do it. I think thye shud hook him up to a live supposrt machinve run with hhis worm in mind,
    stops,starts,stops,starts. lol

nah really, i think they shud send him over to my house so i can kick his head in :D
    or a stoning there always fun

its ok to do it, but why not make NORMAL programs? or games?
    i hope they make a real example out of him.

i've already claimed my sprital war on these geeks, and knowing it affects hospitals puts it over the top.

I swear to god, this subject gets me so wound up, i really dont think i could NOT kick the ass of somebody who does this if i was in close quaters with one GRRRR

3. ^^ LOL ya i agree with you.

4. Writers of viruses are far too severly punished IMO. As far as I'm concerned they're doing their part to fight the corporations (the cost of getting rid of a virus in a corporations computer system is pretty high esp. since they could be using that time to make more money).

And BTW the plural of octopus is not octopi. I can't remember exactly why but it has something to do with the language it was originally derived from.

Edit: Oh yeah and someone who wrote a program simply to test how fast a virus could propagate itself is still in jail even though his virus did no damage. I just wish I could remember names. It wasn't that long ago.

5. your REALLY annoying with your know-it-all-but-really-dont corrections

anyone who makes VIRUSES to fuck around with someone or to commit a crime is a peice of shite, nuff said

6. no, trust him. Hypnotoad has shown through facts that he fully understands how to pluralize "us" endings. if you dont understand what hes saying, then you dont know how to pluralize "us" endings. its really quite clear, the basic rule is i or ii after us to pluralize, but sense some dictionarys goals are to reflect the knowledge of society and not the overall truth, some dictionaries will list e-s endings on the end of pluralized us ending words, just to show that many people fuck up when trying to pluralize this, so if you do, its probably gunna be ok... get it? trust HIM, HES right.

now my outlook on all of this reflects the views of hypnotoad. you see, hes very clearly correct when he says that all wrong has some good to it, sense good can not exist without wrong. Unless you, Hypnotoad, are the smartest individuel I have ever met, natrually, then Im sure you know God. When it does, and in a very long time it will, satan wil have ben defeated, but nevermind that thats far to complex for who i am trying to talk to... all that im trying to say is that when hypnotoad refuses to worry about sicieties ideas of this kids guilt, he can see a more wide picture of the truth, and thus i agree with his views. all of you would to if you understood them. THAT IS NOT TO SAY that you cant understand them, im not trying to start a war here, i love each of you, trully i do, and I knwo all of you have the capability to understand this, and if you do understand this, then you will almost curtainly be able to relate that back to God, and understand God. haha, im sorry, how silly i must sound.... Smoke a bowl on me, im sorry to haev effended anyone that was not my goal....peace be with you, yohanan svitavsky

7. this is true, if they do it and dont let it out, fine.
    but as soon as they do they shud be punished accordingly

8. ppl who do anything that can screw up my pc is a fucktard. I wish upon those who make viriisusses an eternal scrotum rash

9. Why would you want to fight the corporations. Thats dumb as fuck. They work hard for their money. I mean someone had to start hard somewhere. I think thats bull shit who are you to say that they dont deserve their money?? Maybe i should just take it upon myself to take your money??

10. not to stray too far off topic but the corporations don't rely on hard work, they rely on people getting away with bending rules and predatory behavior, it's survival of the fittest and in a capitalist society the fittest are those who make the shadiest dealings

11. Ya and survival of the fittest means they must be tryin hard. Even if they are bending the rules and shit. And like i said SOMEONE had to work hard to get the company where they are now.

12. everything about how virus makers are dirtbags has already been said. i second that.
    fight the companies?! bs! if they think they're so talented with computers why don they write something that is better than what the companies have out right now instead of bringing down a bunch of consumers.