Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Technique to lighting your weed (not a noob question)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by acousticjams, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Does anyone else light snappers like i do. Instead of sucking the flame into the bud. I like to keep the flame at a far enough distance that that flame never reaches the bud but the heat makes the weed combust. I feel like i get a cleaner, more efficient hit this way.

2. yea, but im not that meticulous, the very end of the flame touches. It does feel a decent amount more "pure" i guess.

3. I've done that a few times. Its really cool to see it all of a sudden light up but it takes too much effort IMO.

4. Would using that technique conserve bud in the bowl, since your not 'torching' the whole bowl

5. I know what you mean man, especially if the environment around you is kind of in the shade, the bud glows at the tips and the crystal's sparkle off if you pay REAL REAL close attention.

6. i like to use maginifying glasses to light my bowl :) much better smoke.
    but i do this rarely because there is usually too much fog :p

7. i feel like it would save a little, not enough for you to notice a difference, but im sure it does conserve some.

I like to smoke a bowl using this method too.

8. Beeline.

Owns.

9. exactly.NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

10. actually it really cool to watch your bud combust all off a sudden when your torched....

it just like gets starts glowing and then branches out