tech n9ne

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by DIRTYRU55IAN, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Anyone here listen to this dude? been listing to him for a while.
    He is the Illest rapper alive!

2. yeah he is rediculous. killer is a sick album...i gotta go with absolute power as my favorite though.

3. yeah bro i love his shit i have all the albums. fuck im listening to Killer right now!

4. I've found that people really either love him or hate him. I personally love his music, but the haters like to use the phrase "white people music". How that's a diss in the first place is a mystery to me, but fuck them, Tech is the shit.

5. Tech aint no joke.

6. Tech is the shit man..

I went to his concert in his home town... it was the fuckin shit man.. Soo bomb live.. Damn that guy can fuckin rip the mic

KCMO rep!!! :D:smoking:

7. Tech is the shit but its true he is a love him or hate him kind of rapper. I too dont understand the white people music thing just because his music is somewhat different than other rappers doesnt mean the music is for white people:confused_2:.

8. i've heard, he hasnt been in FL in 2 years and i missed the concert when he came. i heard he was ripping the mic up!
    COME TO FL TECH!

9. "I'm still climbin', *****s be rhymin, but they can't hit with me. So you can keep hatin', I'll be money makin', swimmin' through victory."

10. Hes a boss. and whats better is that hes down with the clown

11. Creepy you bring this up. The other night all of the cars on my block had promotional posters of this guy stuck on our windshields. Never heard of him until then and then BAM this thred is created. Weird.

12. lol i guess im proud to say i rep kc, mo cuz of tech n9ne and the k-town bud that he raps about though... haha just mids ;)