Tears of Joy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HotStoner, Mar 18, 2020.

1. #1 HotStoner, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
    test

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I understand the feeling. I've had mild anxiety since my mom divorced my dad in 2009 and moved me and my brothers and sister to her home state without telling us she was going to. We thought we were just visiting our cousins and aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Then she told us that we weren't going back and suddenly we had a new life. Never to see our old friends again.

Then when i started hanging out with my cousin almost every day, she got me high and it made everything better. I took one hit of some schwagg out of a plastic bottle when i was just 15 and i felt so good. I passed out on the couch and forgot about everything i was worried about. But i used the herb to hide from my problems which didn't help in the long run.

About 2 years ago i developed a seizure disorder and my doctor prescribed me to Keppra. That drug made me paranoid as shit and I started losing friends because it made me an asshole how i reacted to very trivial things. I have since changed medicines and still have scary thoughts out of nowhere. I'm glad you found cannabis and that it helps you! By far the most healthy option for dealing with anxiety.

3. Brooo the same sh#t happened to me! Im so glad you shared this story cause I had the same experience. Anxiety fucking breaks me and weed is the best thing that happened to me to control it. Im so happy for you man. Cheers:GettingStoned:

4. #4 HotStoner, Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
    test