Teagan's Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by DefendentOfHate, Jun 3, 2006.

1. more pix

Attached Files:

2. I know this, I'm not a beginner or a newbie.... I've been growing for 10 years just for a more bit of info bout me. Its the Grodan UV-proof white plastic!!!

3. hasnt seen many problems yet im going to be building my cool tubes soon it should help a lot and ive just got the cfls on them right now anyway, until my new mh bulb gets here. its summer here coming now, in a few days, been bout 70-80 here outside..

Attached Files:

4. more...

Attached Files:

5. Looking nice. I wanna see some homegrown Washington State budz. I know whats good up there. :smoking: :smoking: I wanna go back up there soon! Keep it up man. I wanna see a great flouro grow:cool: Keep us posted.

Peace,

JOnas

6. thanks!!! you're grow is lookin great too... yea we got some great weed up here... mine should be included, PPP is an awesome plant to grow! Seems very forgiving to me.... lol and its "wo-man" to you ;) Fluoros wont be inside there for much longer I have 2 400w MH's and I'm setting up a 1000w. All are going to have cool tubes in them i can post some pics of my last grow that got saved..... that was all cfl with the current ones i have on them right now cuz im waiting for my new MH bulbs to come in

7. they've been on 18/6 for a few days now, still waiting on my mh bulbs, gave them a feeding yesterday, once every 3 days is about how often im having to water/feed them.. they all have bout 3 sets of leaves now, going on fourth. two of them are about and inch and a half tall and the runt is under 1/2" (which will be a pheno i am looking for... short and very compact = great sog for me :smoking: )

ps.. o and guys have the pix been better, i think i found the macro shot thing on my camera but i am not sure

Attached Files:

8. lookin even better.... in a few days i am thinking of topping these babies and getting my first clones :)

Attached Files:

9. You been growing for 10 years?.. and still cover your walls in foil and tape?

10. yes i have chronic.... the foil is just temporary if you actually read through my grow.. i let my friend borrow some of my means, and they haven't had the means to pay me back yet. (it was to pay their rent so i dont mind). my means have been low and limited since someone tried to fuck me up in the legal system for something I didnt do (and i am not going to disclose my legal system problems here online). i will be picking up everything on the 1st. :) as for now i've been putting my $ into what is necessary to sustain, not to excel.

11. dont mean to sound rude man, though they look alittle too small to get clones from just yet, average clone size should have at least one node and 3 inches of stem under the node, from my experience in cloning anyways, my clones are roughly the same size as your plants are at now,
    maybe you should do a little more forum searching on cloning

heres a link you should take a look at just for some info , just got it off google. search marijuana cloning :) for more

http://www.marijuana-seeds.net/Clone-Your-Own.html

hope that helps

12. Its all good i was just wondering...

13. my first clones are always from topping... i top after the first two sets of leaves.... then again after the next two and so on... maybe i should of explained myself better... im getting pictures up later maybe that will explain.

14. pics of plants before topping

Attached Files:

15. oh and please dont call me man.... im def not a man with a 36dd chest... :p

heres the topping, and the cuttings:smoking:

whether or not the cuttings root, i dont care, dont got anything to lose all I really wanted to do was top them... usually i get about 75-80% when I do this..... but like I said.... either way... if they do root these clones are going outside to grow!

Attached Files:

16. after topping and the nex box (only running 3 out of the 7 cfl lights I have in my "fixture", 2 27w's and 1 20w) i made for the plants while I am redoing the closet with mylar and setting up the lights (2 400w MH and 1 1000w HPS in cool tubes), making vents and light proofing. also a carbon scrubber/air purifer. these babies are already getting a bit stinky, so im going to NEED it.

BTW like my rubber ducky in the post above with the clones in the water soaking????

Attached Files:

17. just wanted to check in.. too much alcohol and bud (never enuff of that tho) this gay pride weekend!

18. check out these fruity gay clowns!!!

Attached Files:

19. new pix

Attached Files:

20. so its around day 22... they've been topped once.... and well probably will be topped again in a few more days well have to see how the growth is going.

Attached Files: