"Teachers Get High On Weed" News report

Discussion in 'General' started by thewhitehouse, Dec 13, 2008.

1. If I mention anything about the video, the whole thing will be ruined. watch it and watch for all the bullshit and the lies the news reporter throws in there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KzO4wQM4MU"]YouTube - Teachers Get High on Weed![/ame]

2. thats great

hope they don't get caught

3. Yeah, dude that would suck ass to get caught. They are calling it terrorism and shit.

4. Wow. To think that moron used the phrase "weapons of mass destruction" and was talking about the same story. A 10 year prison sentence for tampering with food? That guy should've researched that before he did this. And oh yeah, "dangerous" levels of THC, that's a good one. :rolleyes:

5. Yeah I like the part about him being a terrorist.... its a fuckin muffin.

6. lol.

"OH FUCK....why I am so hungry after eating those muffins....have to eat more...."

so many things to make fun of in this video...

7. "we didn't know whether or not it was a weapon of mass destruction possibly..."

HA!! this is quite ridiculous i bet all the teachers started to freak out once it set in

8. yeah im pretty sure ive seen that before

some guy drops off cupcakes and the dumbasses think they're overdosing nd shit

9. Who would ever be stupid enough to think of that?:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfL3qSjJriU"]YouTube - COP OVERDOSE ON WEED[/ame]

10. lol yeah seen that one too .

the way you said it sounds like you were refering to me being the cop. LOL

if u get what im sayin

11. The teachers probably all smoked a blunt at a party together, and then found out the have DT's the next day, and all freaked out and copped this BS nonsense.

12. Lol my Geometry teacher in Highschool smoked mad pot. he'd be all *****-eyed and disorganized haha funny shit.

I'd come in late from blazing, and he smelt that shit and was just like "oh DW about it your usually on time"

13. for sure the majority of my teachers smoked weed.
    or at least a number of them.

heard of 'em smoked with students.
    he's cool stuff. real french, ahah.

14. haha who wants to bet that the Benedrayl shit is because the teachers got extra tired

And weapons of mass destruction? Jesus christ...

15. Can you believe they broadcast this shit??? All of these lies...ohh so many all at once.

16. id let them tamper with my muffins any day...
    if you know what im saying :ey:

17. it sickened the teachers? wtf?! LOLOLOL. if i was one of those teachers i would of been happy cuz i got free weed.
    the kid is awesome for doing that, but he just fucked up his criminal record. LOL

18. August 17, 2007

19. dangerous levels of thc...... wow :rolleyes:

20. "i think we're dead" LOLOLOLOL
    priceless. :smoking: