Teacher Arrested for Possession of 40 Pot Plants

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by IndianaToker, Mar 4, 2005.

1. A Terry Parker teacher has been arrested after police found forty marijuana plants in his home.

<o =""></o>Authorities say Lamar Minton was in possession of numerous pot plants, pipes and other drug paraphernalia that were dispersed throughout his house.

However, rather than at his home, police arrested Minton at a local <st1:stockticker>UPS</st1:stockticker> store under suspicion of using a fake driver's license to purchase a mailbox. Police discovered an envelope with three packs of marijuana inside his mailbox.

<o =""></o>Police went to Minton's house later, where they discovered the rest of the paraphernalia.

<o =""></o>Minot claims he obtained the fake driver's license, along with seeds for the marijuana plants from the Internet. He also told police that he had no intention of selling the drugs, and that all of the plants were to be for his personal use.

Link to article: http://www.wtev.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=55311293-CC99-4CE1-95FD-50E37BDFCFD3

2. i had a football coach that smoked all the time behind the school, he came to class completely stoned almost everyday... i wish i had more teachers like him