Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Teach me to teach others

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenton Mewley, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Teach me to teach others how to get high. I say this because last night me and a good friend smoked last night with 2 newbies.

I told them to inhale with their lungs as opposed to sucking in the smoke into your mouth then hold the smoke in your lungs. But, only one of the newbs got high, and the other said she didn't.

And because she wasn't high I felt kind of guilty because I couldn't guide her to another level, as I am the most experienced one there.

Sidenote, I rolled my first joint, and it was a disaster-- wouldn't light. :confused_2:

2. For newbies, using a bong is key, and put ice in it if at all possible. If they still have problems, get the chamber loaded with smoke for them and then pass it to them to clear it.

After they've done it a few times, try moving on to a bubbler or a spoon. Joints really aren't going to work until they've tried it a few times.

To be honest, I've smoked for 6-7 years now and I STILL have a hard time with joints. I think it's because I've never smoked cigarettes, but I can't be certain. The smoke is just so harsh I have a hard time holding it in my lungs long enough. I can do it if I really try, but, that seems somehow wrong, like smoking shouldn't be "work".

3. Oh, we were using a pipe, and they said they never used one before. They said they've smoke a couple times before.

Maybe the smoke was a little harsh on them.

4. Just say to inhale like you're taking a deep breath before you jump into a pool.

I never smoked cigs but I never had any problem breathing, so I never had any problem getting high.. A lot of people though subconsciously don't inhale deeply because they know they're breathing smoke. You just gotta think of it like air.

As for joint rolling, it's all about practice. I was rolling great joints after my 3rd or 4th time trying. Don't be afraid to gut them and reroll in your spare time, it's good practice.

5. I try to always tell them to let it cool down in their mouth, don't have them take it direct to the throat or they will have a bad experience.

6. get the smallest papers you can get, the amount of paper between 1 1/2 papers have prolly 3 times the amount normal do. try putting a lil bit of paper in your pipe, hit it, and that'll be the last time you use big papers.

n the way i keep the harshness down, suck it down in your mouth, and let it cool for a second or two, and while your waiting on it to cool suck a lil air in through your nose and then inhale. when its real cold out and i do this with a cig i cant even feel the smoke hurt my lungs like it usually does

7. The GriffSpliff Theory of Smoking Weed:

You (teachin the youngins): "Alright, so you've been swimming before, right?"
    First Timers: "uhhh, yeah?"
    You: "Alright, well, smoking is just like when you go underwater and hold your breath while you're swimming...you want to be able to inhale and contain the air in your lungs, so after you inhale, you should be able to open your mouth without any air from your lungs escaping. It's just like holding your breath underwater."

I've coined this my own because I've never heard of anyone phrasing it like this and using the analogy. It's quick, simple, and so effective because 99.99% of your peer group has been swimming before and can relate to what you're telling them. I probably have at least 10-15 notches in my belt for getting first timers high, and more importantly, I've never failed to getting a newbie high.

8. Sweeeeeett. I'll tell them this from now on.

Thanks guys, some good advice from everyone. :)