Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

teach me to roll!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nycherbgirl, Dec 24, 2008.

1. #1 nycherbgirl, Dec 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008
    Alright,
    whenever I smoke (mostly with guys) I am not allowed to roll (a joint, blunt). I admit, i suck. but no one has ever taught me, and they don't want to teach me.
    I am going to college soon, and smoking as much as I do, i need to learn how to roll!
    advice?

2. Get some weed.
    Practice.
    You gotta just keep rolling/unrolling till you get good. check out some tutorials on youtube and keep trying!

3. you talking about rolling on extasy?

4. My friend got this little bag of loose tobacco that came with some 36 rolling papers for $2.50 and practiced using that.

5. Practice makes perfect!

6. hey whats up.. watch youtube videos, and practice... my first roll back in october sucked.. i mean it was bad for a first one but then you keep practicing and you'll get it..

7. thanks everyone :D

tryin to roll as we speak.