Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uberdad420, Jul 20, 2017.

1. I've been saving up the stems from the last half I just bought. There's some pretty good sized ones in there and the weed was dank, and I was thinking of making a little cup of tea out of it. Any suggestions on the best way to do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just make tea with some milk or cream and a little bit of butter for any thc to bind to the fat. I'd use the stems and a tea bag of any thing you like. Good luck, mate.

3. Thanks! Will do

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. you're not going to feel any effects of the THC. You will most likely just end up with water that tastes like stems/grass.