Tea

Discussion in 'General' started by DeathMadeTangible, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Tea appreciation topic! What kind of tea do you drink?

I avoid caffeine, so I generally drink herbal tea. Most mornings, I make ginger tea from ginger root. 
     I have a bunch of artisan/specialty teas, one is from a local Oregon-based brand called Smith which a friend gave to me for X-mas. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Black tea.
    Sadaf brand.
    And you know I gotta have it with some hard cubed sugar. 

3. [​IMG]
    no sugar. really does work for stress. tastes great too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 DeathMadeTangible, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014

Chamomile is awesome for anxiety and for falling asleep. I usually drink chamomile before bed and it makes me sleep like a baby.

Also my grandma, whenever someone in the family had eye troubles like itchy/dry eyes or some swelling somewhere, she would tell you to brew a teabag of chamomile and place it on the affected area. It really works. 

Usually have my tea with stevia, I prefer it to the taste of sugar.

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19389957" timestamp="1390452661"]Black tea.Sadaf brand.And you know I gotta have it with some hard cubed sugar. [/quote]Bro...... u persian?sent from underneath my balls

• Like Like x 1
  6. get all mine from adagio's website.

7. !!!

As Ariyan as they come. 
    How about you? Because you totally look like my friend Reza. 

8. #8 ZombieJuice, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19390114" timestamp="1390454663"]!!!As Ariyan as they come. How about you? Because you totally look like my friend Reza. [/quote]My middle name is Reza! Half persh my friend! I knew i liked you hahahahahasent from underneath my balls

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's awesome. This is like finding an extra gift behind the Christmas tree that you didn't notice. 

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

Shit is so good.

11. I just got big into herbal teas lately. sleeping problems and such.

i bought seperate bags of scullcap, damiana, passion flower, chamomile, and lavender.

i plan on getting many more herbs/plants for my teas.

i love throwing in cloves while boiling the water, and then adding oranges or orange peels or sweet lime juice.
    sooo tasty

12. #12 Deleted member 42976, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    sweet tea
    and on the healthy side .... rooibos

13. I have been cutting back on Soda intake so I've been making ore tea lately. I have been searching for this "bundle of herbs" type tea I bought at a little whole in the wall herb shop.....Was some of the most aromatic herbal teas I've had. I never would have expected it to be so good. Was just a dried bundle of various herbs tied with a string...

also used to make passionflower tea fairly regularly, and various other relaxation teas.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anyway, gotta have my imported earl grey from Iran... my goto tea.I also love Imperial Reserve dragonwell green and silver needle white from teavana. For herbal i really love Tazo Calm.sent from underneath my balls

15. Currently drinking ginger-white. Well, actually I'm waiting for it to cool.

16. lately ive been experimenting with water temperatures to see what is best.
    i find that if you let it boil, small bubbles, then pour it in the mug and let it cool for a minute, bfore putting in the tea/herbs it works muuch better. as not to destroy any needed alkaloids. of course some of them im sure will come from higher temperatures/longer steeping, but ive found more positive results frm lower temperatures.

i dont drink tea leaves though. so idk about tea. but its worked for my herbal mixes quite well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I gotta have my earl grey and chamomile. Jasmine is nice too

18. glenghetti tea is gooood

19. [quote name="Yadda" post="19392144" timestamp="1390494676"]I gotta have my earl grey and chamomile. Jasmine is nice too[/quote]Nothing beats jasmine flower tea after a fat banh mi wit dat chargilled porksent from underneath my balls