Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tea!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by QueenBlueberry, Sep 21, 2012.

1. What's upppp I'm new to grass city! This place is awesome, I gotta say. What's up all my fellow herb lovers? :) :wave:

It is almost 6 a.m. and I am currently cooking up my first batch of some.. green ;) ... tea (i'm a dork, admit it you love me already)

Totally stole the basic recipe from someone else on here, but tweaked it quite a bit.

I ground up 2 grams of some potent Blueberry Cough (it's good shit), made my own little tea bag out of it with some cheese cloth and staples. I've had it simmering in roughly 2 1/2 cups-3 cups of water with a giant heaping tablespoon of coconut oil for about fifty minutes now.

I'm going to add in 1 cup of whole milk and steep all of that with some vanilla caramel tea, and put in honey to add some killer flavor.

I am wondering if I should go more than an hour with 2 grams of some good stuff?

Any pointers or thoughts?

:smoke:

2. How'd it work out man?

3. isn't 2 grams a bit to much, do u really need that much?

4. Well you dun goofd bro. The weed has to cook in fat or oil or alcohol to break down. Boiling it in water won't do shit.

5. [quote name='"mememantis"']Well you dun goofd bro. The weed has to cook in fat or oil or alcohol to break down. Boiling it in water won't do shit.[/quote]

Coconut oil
    Whole milk

6. i read on another forum where someone soaked it in absinthe for 20 mins then added the hot water and it worked heaps better,
    i'm keen to try it but i only buy in small amounts so i never have enough