Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tea Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purpleKINKAJOU, Aug 18, 2010.

1. So I'm always seeing kids on grasscity smoking tea and I have some questions. Does smoking tea have any negative effects (lung capacity issues, sick feeling, etc.)? Does tea make you more relaxed, or have any sort of "high?"

2. Tea will not get you high if you smoke it and it tastes like crap.

Edit: Tastes like crap if you smoke it, it tastes good if you drink it.

3. Having that kind of idea is just idiotic, hahaa. On the other hand, seeping bud as tea is a totally different thing. ;)

4. i'm thinking about using it for beefing up joints for easier rolling, would it really affect the taste if i just used a little bit?

5. nah man, don't smoke tea. i would recommend a little tobacco/jwh, ya know?

6. If you use just a little bit it won't affect the taste, smoking it gives some people headaches sometimes though.

If you wanna beef it up though, just use tobacco but if your not into that try like, oregano.

7. You just inspired me to try this. Well mainly because im extremely fucking board right now. So im hitting a bowl of the green right now. It could taste worse. Im feeling somthing, just not sure what. I will continue smoking.:smoking:

8. Yeah definitely, I wouldn't smoke tea personally, but if you want to, i guess it wouldn't hurt for a joint or two. Tobacco would be a better pet in my opinion though.

9. haha let us know how it turns out hurb1

10. i burn a bowl of green tea in my bong before a run, i feel more energized when i do

11. [​IMG]

12. I'm new here and to the "Culture". And I aint never heard of smoking tea! Does it do anything to ya?

13. I don't know about smoking it, but I love drinking iced sweet tea when I smoke. :)

14. I cant say that its placebo or not. But i certainly do feel slightly different than i did 10 minutes ago. A little more at ease. Defintely not high but different. So yea i guess its pretty similar to drinking tea, just that you can get the effects faster. lol. I would say this is the dumbest thing ive ever smoked but i do remember smoking tree leaves when i was like 9 lmao wtf.

15. IS tEA A SLANG TERM FOR GOOD OR BAD WEED?

16. no, we're talking about real tea. like tea leaves

17. tea refers to the highest quality of marihuana, ask your dealer for some next time

18. In conclusion, it was pretty pointless to smoke green tea. But hey im a curious mofo, so now i know from direct experience. Go check google, its not uncommon for people in asia i think to actually put greentea leaves in their hookah. Hmm maybe it prevents cancer :rolleyes:

19. I'm smoking tobacco out of a snus packet right now.