Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tea leaves?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jamalman, May 31, 2009.

1. Me and my friends were chilling and i only had enough weed for myself but they decided to smoke tea leaves. I had some and it tasted great but is there any bad effects? We also smoked a cigar and i accidently inhaled is that bad i don't think so right?

2. i get a headache from it thats about it, inhaling a cigar with tobacco is bad, with tea, not as bad, its still smoke so its generally bad for you

3. Nah man, smoking tea ain't any worse then anything else. Some teas can relax you if you smoke them, even. But alot of people don't think that's true. It's a matter of personal belief.

4. or the placebo effect

5. You accidentally inhaled a cigar....so what?

Your supposed to inhale a little bit. Not all the time with a stogie, but every now and then inhaling a little bit instead of letting it sit in your mouth, while harsh, will give you a good buzz.