Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tbreak: brkne

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deep Roots, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I'm so high I ment tbreak: broke lmao, just got a g for 15, weighed 1.4 , smoked .4 of mine an my dude with prolly .5/6 of his. so fucking high my ears feel like they're pressurized in a tunnel while my eyes just zone away haha it's a body stone as fuck ad trippy head high just overall great and bouncing from sativa to indica , must be a hybrid, looks like some good high grade mid, lowish dank, but I promise it's dank smells and taste dank, real fruity taste and if I blow it out my nose my head feels kinda ballon like hahah I've been sick and took a tbreak but felt better a few hrs ago so decided to get a bag; so high ;) :) goodnight everyone

The nugs left after matching, we smoked forb40 mins after I bought it just sittin in his car smoking chillum after chillum just talking, defiantly a good sesh, made me feel real better smoking some good bud, like I was nausea before I toked but I feel brand new now and so fucking high haha peace sorry I wrote so much the sativa is really coming out in this bud! Whoaa yeah

Deep Roots

Attached Files:

2. #2 Deep Roots, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    Wait no he came over and was like dude I gotta do 20 g this time but i hooked it up, but i only had 15 so he said nvm its cool and said wanna match,I had way more Than 1.4, I'm really high, I needed that tbreak, was only a few days, I can only imagine a month, holy fuck

Deep Roots

I edited that post 5 times haha ima go to bed
    Edit 6 lol: sorry my dog is in the pics lol, didnt mean to check that too, her names daisy though