~Tax Refund Pickup Thread~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by XiaoGG, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Surely Im not the only blade that got or is getting a refund and wanting to pick up some glass with it!

Share what you're wanting to/already purchased with your refund!

Here's mine, sort of a happy birthday present for myself as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Makes the amount they kept a little less painful.

2. Just did my taxes today now I just gotta wait already got the pieces picked out.

3. God damn that is sexy. Still haven't files for my return:p

4. that piece is fucking sick man how much did it run you?

i plan on getting an mflb when i get paid.

5. $240 for it, little expensive but I bought it from a local place instead of online. I'll do a milk of it in a little bit. Really solid piece, high quality perc. All in all, I'm pleased.

6. This threads for everyone so feel free to post pics of what you're looking at :)

7. Ha nice man

8. Sick piece man! I just got my refund check today, nice chunk-o-change :D

Cheers to Tax paying Blades!

9. Im gonna buy 1 oz then use the rest of money for traveling.

10. Haha was just thinking about this i woke up this morning pleasantly surprised to see my refund has shown up!^^ gonna hit up the LHS after work, looking at getting a new Roor dif for my white label str8 and possibly a new slide? Who knows

11. nice pickup! waiting on mines--- seeing a Toro Micro double or a trashcatcher in the near future...

12. [​IMG]

Hopefully maybe this. I just gotta work up the courage to spend that much money

13. so the reason we all came here, HOW MUCH MONEY DID YOU GET? This question is for everyone.

14. Just got my refund last week and have been checking out a.l.t so far they don't have much in stock that I want. Wheres the SG Micros? But I am giving the Mobius nano with the Matrix perc some thought. Freakin matrix perc looks cool as shit I think..

15. OP. You should get a sick teardrop slide for that thing. Super dope.

My piece is getting made next week. I'll throw pics up when I get it =]

16. If I can't find any worked Sovereignty pillars a week after I get my money (should be this coming week) then I'm gonna have Joey over at Itza make me a completely custom one. I can't wait!:hello::hello::hello:

17. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC4AG6lMC1M&context=C35dcf69ADOEgsToPDskLIhF6SLI3TI79Erlp1bra2[/ame]

Bump let's see some new glass people

18. My refund is going to glass. I will post pics once I get it. Can anyone help me though. I am torn on what to get. I am thinking a John Dillinger drop top dilly, or a toro mini or macro. Maybe a Sovereignty mini king if I can find one.

19. What are you gonna use it for?