Taught My Dog to find My Weed

Discussion in 'Pets' started by StickyTurtles, Dec 23, 2020.

1. I have a border collie. Got really bored a few years ago and taught him to find my weed. Sometimes he finds my bowls that I misplace :roflmao:. I feel this can be a good solution for those who have a smart dog and misplace their weed in their own house. XD.

Anyone else ever teach their dog to do this?

• Like Like x 4
  2. I fucking wish.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I am in the process now. Got a german shepherd pup. I'm not doing it for any reason, just think it'll be cool.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Some people having tracking hounds as a side gig, maybe you too can, only instead if tracking animals yours tracks weed!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. That's one reason I did it . Its useful sometimes too lol

6. many years ago one time my dogs found a sack of purple haze. i yelled bloody hell. the dogs were scared and knew they did something wrong. it was some of the better purps i have had. yea i was mad at the dogs but i got over it quick. i picked each and every nug off the floor, cleaned off the stuff on it and smoked it.
    by the time i was done we were all laying on the floor together watching tv and i was telling them how much i loved them
    lol

7. The cool thing is that once you have him? trained, you can teach him to find other folks weed…

9D0CDFA7-CE67-4886-8926-262E1B7E3B86.jpeg 508EDFCE-EF50-485F-B937-A2CA9D2A4AA3.jpeg

Next time your buddy tells you he doesn’t have any herb…

:love-m3j:

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I could never trust my dogs near my weed. They like edibles.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. My miniature pinscher would find it but eat it behind my back

10. People say dogs are more loyal, but cats don't tell the police where the drugs are hidden.