Tattoos

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Nick-Tha-Quick, Apr 28, 2008.

1. i already posted all my tats in anotehr thread in general that had soemthin about tattoo's and piercings in the title, so go look there if u wanna see mine

2. Artist: Ben Corn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Good Golly Miss Molly. :eek:

Hmm, that was a weird thing to say.

Seriously though, that's a lot of ink.

A lot of SICK ink!

4. Aw man that's awesome!!

How were the ribs?

5. if i were to guess, it hurt alot more down on the lowest part than it did on the ribs

am i right? i dont have any rib tats, but i got a tat down yonder n that shit hurt somethin fiercesome, especially around the hip bones

6. Oh I suppose. I forgot about hip bones, I just always hear about ribs being brutal. I think I'll start getting tatooed in a couple years. But I want either a chest mural or a sleeve. Not sure which yet.

7. The ribs are definately the most painful. You like the angry moby dick on the right side? Haha I had him add that in there.

8. Yeah it's sweet!
    I really like how it all flows together. And I especially like the pistols on the hips.

9. thats phuckin hawt kid. Nice ink!!

10. Thanks! Ben Corn is an amazing artist. He is a friend of mine that has been going strong for 15 years. He is also responsible for making the Kottonmouth King / Kingspade album covers (you can see the similarity in styles) with the skulls and whatnot. It truely is a masterpiece

11. Only have one so far, don't have the funds to get anymore. But I'd love to have full sleeves one day and a huge back piece.

Attached Files:

12. Yeh man, I got a laugh now cry later tat that takes up my Whole side...

Shit hurt.