Tattoos and Piercings

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by testament, Feb 13, 2007.

1. So theres bound to be people on here with either or both?
    tell us about them.. pics?
    I had my nose pierced for about 6 months as well as my lip. Took them out recently though because i got a job in a bakery and it was against company rules.
    I am hoping to save some money for a tattoo once i have other things out the way though.

2. I have both my nipples done and am going later this week to start gauging my ears.

:hello:

(pic is only of the first nipple. I didn't get the other one till a couple months later.)

Attached Files:

3. Nothing yet, but there are a couple tats I have wanted for years. One day when I get it done I'll post pics for sure!

I wanna see some ink, people!

4. I've got about 3 things to save up for before i can get another tat. the only one i have is a tiny memorial tattoo that really doesn't do the kid justice, but there were 4 of us that got the same one, so it's pretty special to me. I still feel like i need a much larger, more detailed piece to really convey the impact his death had on my life.

But first, i've got my bong fund, which is all coins. Then i've got the Vegas fund for my buddy's bachelor party in august, and the snowboarding fund for next ski season. all in all, that's about 2500-3000 bucks i gotta save by this time next year, so no tats for a while.

I'm not big on piercings, though at one point i did want plugs in my ears.

5. I got 3 tattoo's and 2 piercings not including my ears. My belly and tongue are pierced.. Tattoo's are fairy on a mushroom w/ a nice body tat. on the fairy (lower back), madagascan sunset moth (butterfly)(on my back shoulder), and a beautiful sun fairy on my other back shoulder.. I don't know how to post pics or I would!

6. I have my right lobe pierced...my left one gauged to a little under 3/4 and another lobe piercing behind it. I used to have my cartilage pierced, too much work

7. ALL

that REEALLY REALLY REALLY had to hurt OUUUCCCHHHH

8. Well.. uh. No pictures of my ink, but I do have these...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the 1st and second pic, septum is 2g, third one, 0g. Tongue is 4g, ear is 5/8's of an inch. Had to retire my labret, unfortunately.

9. I really am gonna get a tattoo, but its gotta be just right. I was thinkin about a piercing too maybe on my lip or upper ear, but i doubt i'll get one.

10. SEARCH BUTTON

you dont have to go more than a few pages back in order to find this exact same thread.

11. top: my first
    middle: third and unfished
    bottom: second

Attached Files:

12. yea i have both of my cartilidges peirced, accually just like 2 weeks ago. so i still have to clean them and all that shit a couple times a day. i also have the prism thing from the dark side of the moon on the back of my left calf. eventuall y ill probably get a digital camera but probaly not for a while.

13. Do you have all the kit you need? I'm sure you already know this, but if you get stretching wrong, you can wind up with irrapairable damage...

Were these done with a gun or needle?

Are you pissed off with the amount of babying they need yet, or are you one of these rare lucky people that doesn't get sore cartilidge?

14. yep there is a thread about this.....
    but so what ...i love tattoos!

most of the 30tats i have are in that other thread...if you find the link to the tats the wife has done in there....she is awesome!!!

15. just have my left lobe gauged to a 14 for now

16. well for my first tattoo i got was an armband that is barbed wire and a tribal type points that goes all the way around..............underneath the arm sucked bad..............the next one i want to get is a sick phinox that will go on one of my calfs................maybe a couple of percings............tounge and maybe ear.............but i will prob stick with tattoos.

17. My body is Ink less, unfortunately. I do however have 14 piercings, 2 of which you are never gonna see.;)

Attached Files:

18. i have my cartilage, eyebrow and tongue pierced. tongue is 8 guage.
    tats include old english USMC on my left shoulder, a japanese tribal on my left tricept, a cross on my leg and a huge tribal half sleeve in progress. just had it worked on some lastnight infact. its gonna be solid black giant tribal pieces from my neck to my elbow and all the way around and then in the blank spots, dark shades of blue and purple so its a true total half sleeve. i got about 6-8 more hrs to go.