tattoos and piercings

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by hemp8715, Sep 10, 2006.

1. who here likes tattoos and piercings. i have 1 tattoo and both ears are streached to 1/2in and i have both nipples pierced. soon to more of both.i was just wondering if anyone eles is it to bod mod here.

2. i have my left ear stretched to 3/4 inch, thats all, till i get money a tat is on hold :p

3. im wanting to go to 3/4 in both ears. and i want full sleves done on both arms. well really i want to be fully tattooed when im done.

4. i gots 7 tats... and fiening for more... haha probably gettin numbers 8 and 9 this month and next month... i love body art. on females too i find it attractive... when its done properly and not over the limit haha if ya get what im sayin

5. im too much of a pussy to get the real sublime tatoo on my back like brad nowell had but im going to get the sublime sun on my left arm in a few months

6. my next is going to be a smilly face pirate on my fore arm. i just need the money.i love the feeling of getting one. it hurts but its so worth it.

7. I got 4 tats with a full sleeve scheduled for the 17th of next month :)

Givin countless tattoo's though.

8. i have my left eyebro pierced and my left ear

9. I have 2 2g in both ears, a jail-house on my arm that says "bubbles", snakebites and I'm gonna get two surface piercings on both my wrists. Pain is pleasure.

10. j/w?

11. I have my eyebrow pierced and 4 tats.....I have a eye of horus on my arm...a nautical star on my back with a water theme behind it...An infinity sign on my back right by my shoulder(hurt like crazy)...And my last one is a 1/2 sleeve with random shit.

12. totally random aside....I went to an amazing Hookah bar in NYC that was called Horus. It was on ave a in the village.

with that said, i have no piercings or tattoos...not even my ears pierced, and i'm a chick. never wanted em done. i've been thinking a lot recently about piercings and tattoos, but haven't decided on anything. my lil sis (19, a soph at my college) has been talking about getting her nose pierced for a while and is finally gonna do it this weekend. maybe when i go with her i'll be inspired.

13. I have no tats or peicings but I really wanna get a few tattoos. When I get the money I wanna get my families coat of arms on my arm or chest. Then I will proly get a couple more that I havent figured out what yet.

14. I have my left cartilige pierced and my tongue pierced.. No tattoos yet. Cant afford any.. I hope to get my labret pierced sometime this month though. :rolleyes:

15. I dont have any tats yet, im still working on on concept. i want a deep meaningful tattoo otherwise its just stupid. I've pierced both of my ears, and they're currently @ gauge 6(im aiming for 00 plugs) and i pierced my bottom lip, right side myself, in the bathroom.. i think it was 1.5 weeks ago.. lol and i wasnt high >.< oh yea.. and the lip ring is a 14 gauge.

Like the man said, pain is pleasure. I love the internet though man, if you know what you're doing and what to order you can do most of the stuff yourself. I wouldnt suggest it to anyone though, im the 'crazy' one.

16. ya man i know were your coming from for the meaningful tat. the one on my chest is a celtic tree of life.but for doing your own piercings thats not good.but we all do what we got to do. i have done my far share of my own piercings a few years ago. all of them bad. i wont ever do that again. just take good care of it man.

17. I have my left eyebrow pierced, ears + tongue. I also have 7 tattoos and cant wait for more. I dont think that ill be getting anymore piercings, cause at one point and time ive had just about everything done. Right now, im focusing on getting an arm sleeve done. :D

18. Dude i love my sleeve. My real good buddy since kindergarden did it at his shop he owns now. It took me 2 months to complete, and thats going EVERY week to work on it. 3 hours at a time about... So worth it tho, its a half sleeve and that has alot of meaning to me, telling 2 stories on it. It does suck a lil bit tho as I'm going to be a doctor and scrubs dont cover the entire thing up... But hell, hopefully with my GPA they wont care if I had a dick on my forehead=X

19. I honestly cant wait..im having it designed as we speak. I dont know many women that have arm sleeves, and its soo totally me. Although the more I get I find that guys are more reserved coming up and talking to me. Must be the whole bad ass look..i dunno. I'll be sure to post pics when its done. :D

20. i've got three tattoos, (the pics are in my user profile/photo gallery thing if you want to see them, it takes a little while to describe/explain them)...
    only piercing i've ever had is my lip (on my right side), i've had it for a year, keep a stud in it now instead of a ring. (saw it on some females i thought were hot, so i equated it with girliness...but the ring is really damn annoying sitting in one spot on your lip constantly.. i barely feel the stud