Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tattoo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Backslash, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Yea I hate leg tattoos also.

@overheatedmud, do you think that if I'm such a great pick for a job out of school, that they would look past the tat?

2. I think they would but that's just me. It may also depend on what kind of job your looking applying for.

3. Get a fat weed leaf tattooed on you and 420 lettering I guarantee you will love it when your an old fart.

4. Computer related jobs are generally indoor only.. So I think that you could probably get away with wearing long sleeve shirts all year. Couldn't you? I mean, potential bosses would think you looked professional and well kept if you wore a nicer button up shirt to work anyway. And you can always ask what their opinion is on tattoos, how they would like you to cover them up, etc.
    Tattoos are permanent (well not totally but you know), so you should get it where you want it, or else not get it. I mean, if you aren't happy with where it's placed you won't be happy with it.

5. Get it on your bicep op, working put isn't gonna stretch it unless your trying to put on like forty pounds of mass in two weeks

6. You could wear a long sleeve shirt too work if your that worried. I have a tattoo on my forearm that goes from my wrist bone to my elbow.

7. If you're gonna do a taurus themed tatoo you should get this:
    [​IMG]

8. I plan to work out and shit and im taking protein daily. I will get bigger but not massive, i just want it to look nice when i do get bigger.

9. @Op

I'm a taurus for my zodiac sign I think I'm gonna get that on my ribs or something or bicep that is really sick.