Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tattoo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Backslash, Aug 6, 2011.

1. #1 Backslash, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    I've been thinking of getting a tattoo for quite a while and I've finally found the design I want.

It's the taurus the bull symbol. I was born in may and this design is really nice.

[​IMG]

I have been thinking of where I could put it, but under the forearm is where I WANT TO PUT IT, however I am going into Computer Science at college and when I get out, I want to be able to work in a nice career. What other places should I consider?

2. cool design. forearm would look sick for that, but if you think it will prevent you from getting a job then I would put it on your calf or somewhere on your leg?

3. My dad suggested that, but I like arm tattoos, you know?

4. Upper arm

5. Sideways on the inside bicep...I Think that would look tight

6. I am starting to work out, I dont want it to stretch.

7. Im also a taraus.

I like generic tattoos that have meaning to me, and not to show off to the world.

Im filipino so i got the Filipino Sun tattooed on my leg, and also a practicing catholic so i got praying hands on my leg. I was looking for a cool design for a taraus but couldnt find anything, this is actually really cool though :] +rep

8. Yeah I wanna get something on my arms for now. And it took me a while to find this one.

9. keep it on the forearm bruh.

if you really had to cover it..

just get some make up cover.

you should be all good.

10. Cover it every day of work ? lol

11. Get it in between your pecs

12. Maybe on your side (ribcage)? It's covered up and won't stretch from working out.

13. That would hurt like a bitch. I would just get it on your back/chest if the getting a job thing is a big issue to you. But back tattoos are my preference, so that's a little biased :rolleyes:

14. youre right..

that would get reallly repetitive..

but if you want it on that spot then you gotta make osme sacrifices.

or you could put it triceps perhaps?

15. I think I'm going to do the forearm. Ill worry about it when I get out of college. In 4 years I think that companies will be more lenient about shit like this.

16. 1. Shoulder (like above the biceps but below collar bone)
    2. Chest
    3. Back

Do not be stupid and get a tattoo that is visible with t shirt and shorts.

17. IF any thing you can buy a sleeve big enough to cover the tattoo that matches your skin. I see it all the time. Good luck

18. Why would it matter computer workers don't wear a wife beater to work everyday do they?

19. Im a Capricorn, and i think you just inspired me to get my zodiac sign tattooed.

20. Am I the only one who hates leg tattoos? I have never seen a leg tattoo that looked good IMO. And I really don't think having that tattoo on your forearm will prevent you from getting a job. It's not like your getting one that says fuck you. It's simple, not offensive, and could start a conversation.