Tattoo sleeve ideas?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Self_Exile, Jul 26, 2012.

1. I have 3 tattoos as of right now, but I'm really wanting to start a sleeve. So far I have none on my arms, just chest and back and I'm wanting a nice sleeve that flows together.

My idea is a music theme with my favorite bands I was planning on bringing some pictures I like and a list of some of the bands that I'd like to incorporate into it.

What I have so far is:

Upper sleeve: the orange creature from some Blink-182 artwork with the ADTR homesick album artwork as the purple background. And have +44 on the inside of my arm near my elbow. Working the way down to the bottom all I have so far is a zombie pin-up girl

I'm definitely gonna be thinking of more ideas to throw into it but what do you guys think of what I have so far?!

2. Forgot to mention. Of course I don't want to rip off people's work and copy it. I just want Jose to be ideas for my artist to use.

3. If you don't want to "copy" others people work than doing anything related to blink and adtr is the worst possibly choices for band related tatts you could do.

4. I can't say don't get band tattoos, cause I have a dimebag darrell tat. But a whole sleeve dedicated to bands, I wouldn't do it. I get that tattoos are about self expression but I wouldn't use my whole arm as an illustration for my musical tastes. If you really like what you have in your head and you want it on your arm then go for it, but it sounds like your trying to push tattoo ideas out of your head like you push turds outta your ass. Not trying to make fun or anything just a little joke, but seriously don't try to force a tattoo idea out because you think you would look good with sleeves.