tattoo idea

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by brymatjen420, Sep 13, 2009.

1. i think it would be awesome to get the 420 from the GC background on the back of my left shoulder
    what do you think?

2. i see no 420

3. well if your an actual member, yo would know what im talking about.
    [​IMG]

4. I think it's a horrible idea.

5. weed tattoos are mad lame

6. I don't think that would make a very good tattoo. But if you like it, go for it.

7. ill take your advice

8. idk man, you sound a lot more lame than a tat:rolleyes:

9. i didn't see that 420 :( looks pretty bad ass tho

10. I'm a member, and I've never seen that 420 either...:confused:

As far as a tattoo, don't ever just get one on a whim....it should be well thought out and wanted for a long time...it won't go away, so it should be something that means a lot to you...not just something you think is 'cool'

I have 14 tattoos and wish I could be rid of at least 12 of them...costs a lot more to get them off than it does to put them on :wave:

11. Good idea but not with the colors flaming pink and green dude.

12. I say you should get a pot leaf tattoo.

13. QFT. If you really do want a pot tattoo (probably a bad idea to be honest), I'd go for that. The best looking tattoos are nearly always the little simple ones.

14. horrible idea man...

actually no, just go get it, it will look great and you wont ever regret it

15. haha ok

16. I was thinking about getting a big weed-related tattoo for awhile, but I decided against it. I just think it'd attract too much negative attention to me.

I'm still going to get "420" tattooed on the inside of my lip, though. Since that's barely noticeable. But instead of getting the pot leaf on my shoulder, I'm getting this on my shoulder:

[​IMG]

It's a logo for my favorite band, Pearl Jam.

17. that's stupid.. :rolleyes: