Tattoo Design Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by E~Man, Jul 13, 2006.

1. I know some people are going to get pissed off and call this a non- resonable post, and try to ban me, but I just want help from fellow tokers.. I want to get a new tattoo next friday but I'm still unsure of what design I want... I know I want it to be my zodiac symbol (aquarius), but not the water bearer, just the two wave lines... I'm asking for help in design of it. i want some ideas of what it could look like, I'm getting it on my under wrist. So any ideas, or even drawings, would be appreciated...thanks guys.

2. Hey man - it's a cool tattoo idea. I'm an aquarius too! :hello: Are you looking to have color in the tat, or strictly black? And since it's going on your wrist, I can kinda gauge what size you might want, but do you want thick lines (for the water) or thinner? Do you want the lines with sharp points, like a zig-zag or do you want them curved and flow-y? By asking you these questions and you answering them, it'll hopefully narrow down all the possibilities so you can more easily decide what you want. Even if you can't say "I want it like this, this, and this" you'll know what you DON'T want. And ask the tattoo artist for ideas too, they'll probably have some sweet ideas.

3. [​IMG]

This look cool?

4. What's wrong with this post? :confused:

I like the idea of getting a tattoo of your sign. It's something about you that won't ever change.

5. I think I've got an Idea of what I want... check this out.. I'm goint to have two of them and on my left wrist is goin to be this one... http://www.tattoofinder.com/find_ta...Aquarius&Ktype=1&txtIsAdult=yes&NewSearch=yes
    (The red one with a heart in it) and on my other side will be a slightly modded version of that without the heart... It's also going to be black and white.

p.s. i know that link sucks, but its due to the website.