Tattoo critique thread:

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by somekind, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Ok, a little back story.

It is a tree because when I was a baby my mom use to sing a song called "Green Trees" to me and I still remember it.

It is a Bristle Cone Pine Tree which is the state tree of Nv where I was born and raised.

And my Parents initials are in it following a pattern of a tree carving my dad did for my mom when they just started dating.

Yeah, I'm all sentimental like that :p

Oh and I got it for $150 cause I went to a friend of a friend.

Attached Files:

2. My girls tats
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. #63 wingspanbig, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008
    The angels are 10 yrs old and sooo faded! The dragonfly's only 2. My brother designed both of them. The guy that did the angels improvised on the wings which I think did them justice.

4. Exactly what I was wondering

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My two for now.

6. YOU OFFICIALLY ARE MY GOD.

I had a SHOCKED EXPRESSION ON MY FACE WHEN I SAW THAT

im sorry i have to type in all caps but dude you are the man man fuckin props to that shit

7. I've only got one tat so far. its a lucky 13(yes i know the meaning) but i got it friday the 13th when oliver peck took back his record from kat von d. :hello::hello: and it was only 13 bucks me and 3 of my homies all got one.

but my next tat is already drawn up just need the money.
    its a sweet pin-up chick on a swing. its fucking tight.

8. are you emo?
    its cool if you are.
    really.

...emo

9. hahahahaha. it's sooooo funny you said that. I actually detest all things emo, or even pretty much resembling emo. I do admit that that picture definitely looks it, but I was legitimately passed out in the picture, not posing. As for the tattoo, I have an obsession with vampires. I have ever since i was a little girl.

10. Why do you use orange? FOOKING ANNOYING.

THAT IS ALL

11. I'm seriously getting that on my forearm. But I would need Hobbes too. Prob one of them fighting or something funny.

12. Simply put: because i want to, i can, and it makes finding my posts and replies to my posts a lot easier. If it bothers you so much, skip over my posts and don't read them. End of problem...

13. my recent tat. not a good pic but here it is. its on my chest

[​IMG]

this one is below my neck
    [​IMG]

this one is on my right ankle

[​IMG]

14. Nice, heres mine

Attached Files:

15. my tats. the first ones in elvish and says "The wise One must wander the worlds"
    i just got it tonight :D

the second one is a gemini sign i drew up and got it two weeks ago.
    i dont plan to get my next one any time soon, but you never know.

Attached Files:

16. I got my last name tatted where your only live once one is, I wanna get one over my heart/left side of my chest of a sun with one eye, the one on tools lateralus cd, and I want it smiling, almost like my lame ass attempt at a sig I did in paint. I like the idea of having the source of life on our planet covering my heart dunno its the lsd thats wandering around in my spinal fluid.

17. so did you get it yet?

anyone else got any new tats?
    mine are on the previous page :D

18. Howizt bru sick tattoo, +rep

Miss Jobrug like no other man...... :(

19. [​IMG]
    star on the left of my chest
    [​IMG]
    star on the right
    [​IMG]
    tattoo on my hand
    [​IMG]