Tasty Puff... So tasty

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Albinoi, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Yeah so I picked up some Mango Tasty puff yesterday and added a few drops to my weed before I ground it up, got a nice even spread. I must say it is quite delicious, looking forward to getting some more, maybe blueberry if they have it next time.

2. Ewww, I remember a friend got tasty puff drops one time and they were disgusting. I like the taste of dank, not some chems lol

3. i have the same stuff i tried it in a blunt and as well as in a bowl n gotta say i didnt enjoy it to much the smell gets over whelming after a while tooo much mango and i def enjoy tatsing my stuff a bit atleast but not so much with this stuff... it over powered the flavor by far maybe ill trya diff flavor next time n maybe have a different experience

4. Nah, I don't do tasty puff.

I've tried a variety of flavors, blueberry and mango included. I would never put it on dank, good weed just tastes good by itself.

I don't really even like it on mids, it does get too powerful and I don't mind the taste of weed by itself.

However, I don't mind tasty puff on some cig's or black and milds. Just one or two drops on the paper or end and it definatly inhances the flavor of tobacco quite well (but I HATE the taste of tobacco too, so I duno).

5. I wanna try it. Personally, I don't enjoythe taste of weed that much (another reason I prefer joints over bongs and pipes, though I use them most of the time to conserve), so I'm interested. Plus, Juicy Jays are something I enjoy, so why not? I'd only try one or two drops, though.

6. soo nasty IMO, my buddy gave me some blueberry, cotton candy and strawberry they smelled madd chemically altered, the strawberry was not bad though i have to say. but i remember i used it on some haze and it didnt do anything for me, i no longer have them so

7. Tasty puffs are strong. I only put this on crappy smoke, never the good stuff. Why would you need to help good stuff? It always tasted sooooooooo good!

But! I did find that if I only

1. Put it on crappy smoke to give it some thrill.

2. Only use it on occasion with a hitter.

3. never put it with my main stash. I have some stash tins, I buy from this head shop down the way from us like the tasty puffs, it keeps it seperated and fresh from the smell. They have a website www.kublnicks.com

Things are good. Not a bad idea, and it competes with flavored papers. Toss up! Really go for a blunt paper if I need more. I go with a "Special" hitter when I smoke tasty puff.

I can't be sure that thye are the cheapest, I dont shop around much, but they treated me with such kindness, and gave me an indefinite coupon for my next order, that even if they were a bit higher than some, they won me to come back and shop there.

Nice cool people! We need more of these kinds of people here in this world.

I believe it took me going through about 6 to find that I like the blueberry thrill more than any of the other ones I tried. I know there are about 2 dozen i think.

Sometimes I even dip some smoke in it and let it just sit. This makes it smell better in my stash room.

I see those that don't like it, I seen those who like it. Just depends on if you find one you like fast enough. Yes some are foul! Some stink! but , I found out there was one for me.

Thanks for listening people, you all rock!:smoking:;):p:cool::):eek:

8. i bought some DANK ass bud last night and is really shticky, so today i examine more now that i have more light and am less baked, i think its been dropped with something because its got that drop smell, but i like it in this batch cuz the weed is actually good too - - it adds some w eight but i got hooked up for dank weed so it balances out

9. #9 jtmcdowell, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    :wave:

I just got some of the grape spray, and it is nice. May not last as long as the others lol.

Well stopping in to just see what was new.

Puff, Puff, Pass.

Take Care Friends!

10. Awesome apple is a really good flavor, but like everyone is saying, i wouldn't put it on mids either

11. It's definitely a novelty. And it's alcohol based...

12. agree i have cherry and juicy fruit and there terrible