Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taste of weed..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColdEmb3rz, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Ok, so i used to toke like once a week, n i always noticed that when i was done n i breathe fresh air, everything tasted like weed smoke.. N that taste was soooo fucking beautifull.. i recently noticed i couldnt taste it anymore, n it pisses me off! Does it have to do with the properties of the cannaboids? Sativa, indica.. sorta thing? Or does this kind of thing just happen?

2. idk man sorry

3. if you exhaled through your nose, the smoke stuck to the inside of your sinuses a little and now when you inhale, it smells like weed smoke. Happens to me everytime I smoke.

same thing with your mouth btw.