Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tar vs Resin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Eclipse996, Sep 24, 2012.

1. So I may just be way too high for my own good but when people say don't smoke resin because its carcinogenic would that mean the tar in our lungs from the smoke would be carcinogenic as well considering they're the same thing?

2. those people have no idea how condensation of smoke works

just because the smoke is no longer suspended in air and the burning oils have began to solidify again, doesnt mean it has become more dangerous to your health lol

3. i dont know much on this topic but i say dont smoke resin just because its nasty

Edit: knew a guy who loved to smoke resin he thought it was better then hash always traded me bud for resin odd fellow

4. Sure is, but people generally don't like to smoke res because it's like 10x the amount of tar say a nug would have because it's so concentrated, also it tastes like shit and is considered dirty AF. Still gets you high though:p

5. Only smoke resin if you're really really dry. Not because its bad for you but because it tastes like smoking swamp weed.

6. smoke a vaporizer if you wish to avoid carcinogens :cool:

7. smoke is smoke (when its coming from the same source, that is)

when you inhale the smoke from weed its the same shit as the smoke from resin essentially, only its been burned once before... The resin, is smoke. Why would smoking, the same smoke, add 10x the amount of tar per hit?

Maybe it has 10x the amount of tar, per volume, because it IS tar... but thats flawed logic hahahah

its also not dirty, you inhale that shit every time you hit some weed...

I dont even smoke resin haha, but i defend peoples right to :p