Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Tappin Roots a good nute?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Jollybud, Apr 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I got a free sample and so far its working great with my seedlings! But what is your opinion on it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Did you post a picture?

3. Don't have a picture but heres a link to their website profile of the product I bought.
    Tappin Roots | All Stages

4. Looks like its mainly a nitrogen and calcium source. Would work great for veg but you would likely need something different with more P and K for flowering. But this is your first grow right? I probably wouldnt worry too much about nutes for your first grow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok great! Ya they gave it to me for free and I used it once at half dilution and I don't think it hurt my plants but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something horrible I shouldn't use at all lol

6. Oh no thats perfectly fine. It shouldn't harm your plant. I would stop using it when you switch to flower though.

7. Ok great thanks for the info and reassurance.

8. Its derived from kelp and willow. A bag of kelp meal will work better. My first grow used soil from mother earth and water from my tapXD

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Make a Kelp tea and add Aloe , pretty much the same benefits and costs way less .....