tanning bed?

Discussion in 'General' started by xLoneWolfx, Jan 25, 2013.

1. So I'm planning a road trip in a few weeks to chill with my boy in Dallas and hit up a bunch of clubs. It's about a 4 hours drive. I want to be real tan when I get there. It's winter and im pale cuznitd cold as fuck outside. Would a tanning bed be really bad to use just a couple times and just this one time? I guess I need to find a tanning salon? I know nothing about them.

2. The only people who tan are the faggots on the Jersey Shore. Don't be a faggot on the Jersey Shore.

3. I'm nothing like them... Just don't want to be all pale when I'm bout clubbing. Want to have a nice healthy beach tan

4. You don't get a beach tan from a lamp my man. You'll be looking orange haha trust me, everyone in my town tries to be like the J-Shore cast and they're all orange. Quite unattractive...

5. Then go to the beach?

6. Go for it

I went tanning before the senior prom in high school along with my friends and it was sweet. First off, the little goggles they give you are pretty nifty. Also, as long as you're in a reputable establishment, the rooms will smell like cocoa butter and stuff. You won't come out looking like The Situation unless you get addicted and start going constantly.

I haven't tanned since that senior prom, and that was nearly ten years ago, so it's not really a part of my routine, but I wouldn't be ashamed to go if there was a big event coming up or something and I felt I could use a little color. It's literally 0 degrees right now according to the weather app on my desktop. You think I spent much time outside in the sun today?

Just go. I seem to remember it being pretty cheap for two-week package. Like $30 or something.

7. I think your orange tan would look really nice with your $900 outfit that makes you look like a walking billboard for corporations who don't give a shit about you :cool:

Make sure you walk into the club wit cho boi poppin' bottles of dat Goose.

:wave:

8. approach with caution

ever hear of the dirty protests in northern Ireland (shit smeared on the walls?)
    yeah well thanks to manky fake tan, spray tans and dodgy sunbeds (and mtv's influence), half of Ireland's young population look like walking dirty protests
    it's pure rotten

9. ew more like cancer bed