Tangerine

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Rufus T. Firefly, Sep 12, 2020.

1. This Jack Herer I'm growing outside, clone from last tent grow has a totally different smell at night. Something that I never really picked up in the tent. You guessed it, tangerine. Or a maybe it's a mandarin. Either way it's delicious smelling.

Anybody else ever run into that day/night different nose phenomena? Is it a thing?

PS also one of my favorite Zeppelin numbers

2. Geno-typical expression presents itself in many different ways conducive to each exclusive environment.

The great outdoors is introducing many different stressors to the plant that it never once had to deal with indoors.

You are experiencing one of the coolest parts of growing buddy!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Yeah it definitely has a sweetness to its smell I don't know if I would have picked up on Pepsi but I am definitely gonna be looking for that now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I know, right? I'm totally digging it.

I'm going to change up my light schedule in the tent grow I just started with more than 12 house of darkness, maybe 11.5/12.5 or 11/13. I'm also thinking introducing darkness maybe 15 minutes day but I hight be too impatient for that.

I have heard from some that may decrease yield but at that isn't really an issue for me as a hobbyist. I'd rather see different and perhaps more interesting expressions than more weight.

• Like Like x 2

5. I guess I should have been clearer, I get the Pepsi aroma from cured buds. I haven't noticed it in the flavor. But like homeboy said profiles change throughout the grow and from the time its jarred up. I really like Jack, it was the first thing I bought at my first legal medical buy at a dispensary. Good luck with your patch! peace brah!!!

6. I’m a big fan of jack too, thanks man!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1