tangerine dream x coco 3rd grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by atlshawty, Feb 28, 2011.

1. how bout ec values? also do u feed nutes every feed or plain water in between?
    Thanks in advance

2. feed water feed water water feed water is how i've been running this strain. Ec values not sure of meters been busted for a min now but that's neither here nor there new one will be here soon.

3. nice....
    Interested in how it takes to the nutes as it blooms. I'll be watchn for sure

4. Yea im ready to see this lil lady put out sum work. Need room after this grown in my tent.

Next run will be in my hydroframs megagarden under 400w hps i have 4 mothers going td, blueberry gum,blue cheese, and sage and cloes will be taken from them to put in the new ebb and flow set up.

5. killer strains bro!
    Gona be starting some new strains/moms myself .....td,ice cream, vanilla kush, super lemon haze, sweet tooth. if u get a min stop by my current grow on my sig. just put some pics up of what i got goin on

6. thats funny you mention the super lemon haze me and my roomate were just talking about it and how i should get a mother plant going of that. bout to check out out your grow also

7. I'm startn 5 new slh from seed to pic the best pheno but i also have it going now. I can tell u when done right its a killer strain yield and potency

8. yea only heard good things about it. I'm more of an indica kinda guy due to being diagnosed with insomnia but this would make a good daytime smoke right before my boring college lectures lol

9. its one of the best all around imo

10. sounds good probably grab a few when the summer rolls around

11. How are things goin over here?

12. things looking pretty good she starting to push out sum hairs here in week 2..
    ill put up a few pics once she wakes up..

Next grow has been started also dina fem power kush bf blue cheese and thseeds heavy duty fruity are all germinating and getting ready to hit the ebb n flow

13. No doubt, lookin forward to it!

14. What's up man?! Just got done reading through the grow. Looks good! I have a Secret Jardin DR60 tent. I love that thing. This thread caught my eye because I was about to purchase some TD seeds but saw you were debating on SLH. I have never grown both and was looking for a good strain to have a mother as well. So Ill either get 5 TD or 5 SLH or just one of each in the pick n mix. What you suggest?

15. Where are my pics??????lol

16. lol professors kicked my ass with papers this week but as promised here they are. Let me just say this this gal is a monster at 2 feet tall and 1 3/4 wide. last pic is the start up for the ebb n flow. New mothers in there are heavy duty fruity blue cheese darkstar and blueberry gum. Along with the two clones i will be gifting to a fellow grower of my tangerine dream.

Enjoy

Attached Files:

17. Nice and healthy...A+

18. thanks she should be done the week before may 20th a week before my 22 bday so this will be a nice gift to myself. Based off what you've seen what type of yeild you thing i could pull. I always say just an ounce so i dont get to over zelous. Shes under 150w hps

19. If i'm correct its a 10 weeker so u really wont be able to tell till 7 or 8 how it'll turn out for ya. Personally i think u could get 3 if every thing goes good.

20. i been getting two diff flowering times some said 8 some say 10 so im not really sure. but 3 would be more then enough for my head stash