tangerine dream x coco 3rd grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by atlshawty, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Hey everyone been looking on grasscity for a while now gained much knowledge from everyone here:D

So recently i decided to try coco after reading hours on hours of info online and a lot of help from Ed:wave:..

Right now i have one tangerine dream from barneys farms that at 2weeks from seed. Just wanted to so pics and get some input from you guys..

________

medium-coco
    nutes- marine cuisine, cal mag adding during watering
    light- 4 bulb T5 for vegging /150w hps flower

setup is in a growlab 60 tent

Attached Files:

2. 51 views and no love :( bummer

any way in todays news plant has been transplanted to it final
    home 4.75gal square pot

3. Still early, give it time. I have been lookin... any plans for more than one plant in that tent?

4. True. Thanks for looking. As of right now im growing this one out and take a few clones. anywhere between 4-6 of them. More then likely will flip them to 12/12 all at one time. :smoke:

few pics of the plant in its new bucket

Attached Files:

5. Looking nice man. I'll be keeping an eye your grow as it is similar to mine. I'm doing the marine cuisine and cal-mag as well as some grow big. Tiger bloom, and blackstrap for flowering.

6. thanks for looking. Im loving the marine cusine it really takes alot of the guess work duing the veg stage.

off subject has anyone checked out attitudes offer for this month?

When you spend OVER £30 on SEEDS, we will GIVE you:
    1 x FEM T.H SEEDS – SAGE
    1 X FEM T.H SEEDS – KUSHAGE
    1 X FEM T.H SEEDS – BURMESE KUSH
    2 X REG T.H SEEDS – DARK STAR
    2 x REG T.H SEEDS – HEAVY DUTY FRUITY
    1 X BRAND NEW G13 LABS SEEDS (TBA)Plus you will still receive the normal U.F.O’s on top of this…

wow is all i have to say i think ill be gettin on this ride before it leaves lol

7. I plan on waking up at 5am Friday, since I am in the EST zone, and spending somewhere around $100 USD on seeds.

8. Yep im east cost also. When i saw it yesterday i thought i was high... but clearly i was...:cool:

i was planning on getting $60 usd worth of seeds wanted to try two auto flowers barneys farms blue cheese and sum others.

9. Too bad practically every purple variety I want try is out of stock right now. I have AK 48, Pure Power from nirvana, Skunk #1 from G 13 labs, and Sweet Purple from paradise seeds in my cart. Can't wait for Friday!

10. yea I figured i would just go with a 5 pack of barneys blue cheese instead of getting the pick n mix. Its a lil bit cheaper that way and ill will still get all the free seeds for this big promo.

now thats charlie sheen winning

11. Made my purchase this morning, man was the site slow. They posted an announcement apologizing for the delays due to such a high unanticipated volume of traffic. Nearly all of the good freebie gifts were out of stock by 7am EST. BUmmer, but oh well.

12. yea it crashed right at 4:59 lol.. it was quite funny if you go check out the seedbank side of the forums.. But i got my order through and a few extra freebies due to their errors..

When i checked later the bday gifts were way better but hey i got 3 fre tshirts

heres what i picked up

Order Inventory:
    Product: Barneys Farm Blue Cheese Feminized
    Options: Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds
    Quantity: 1
    Product Code: BARN516F/BARN516F
    Price: $47.16

Product: Pick & Mix Seeds G13 Labs Blueberry Gum Feminized
    Options: Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds
    Price: $9.75

Product: The Attitude Accept No Substitutes T Shirt
    Options: Colour - Khaki Size - M
    Price: $0.02

Product: UFO#5 G13 Labs Skunk #1 Feminized
    Product Code: FREE SEED
    Price: $0.00

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds Kushage Feminized

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds S.A.G.E Feminized

Product: UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Diesel

Product: FREE SEEDS 2 x T H Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity

Product: FREE SEEDS x 2 TH Seeds Darkstar

Product: FREE SEED G13 Labs New Strain Feminized

Product: UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds White Widow

13. Wow man you made out. Good shit.

14. *update*

Week 3 veg

Things are looking good. she is responding well so far to the cal mag and marine cuisine.
    Everyday she gets bigger when i check her.

Pics after a good watering a few moments ago

Last picture is a new seed im staring up. It was a ufo from attitude called purple maroc from female seeds. description says it does not do well indoors. anyone familiar with this strain?

Attached Files:

15. I did. I just took a look at the ufos that i got. I got the skunk ww and diesel deff did not spend enuff to get the ww from g13 but hey guess i lucked up:hello:

16. Didn't realize, but I made out too! haha

Nirvana Seeds Super Skunk
    Reg Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seeds NS44/NS44 1 £15.99
    Nirvana Seeds Pure Power Plant (PPP)
    Reg Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seeds NS38/NS38 1 £15.99
    FREE SEED T H Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized
    FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
    FREE SEED T H Seeds Kushage Feminized
    FREE SEED T H Seeds S.A.G.E Feminized
    UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Diesel
    FREE SEEDS 2 x T H Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity
    FREE SEEDS x 2 TH Seeds Darkstar
    FREE SEED G13 Labs New Strain Feminized
    UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds White Widow

30 seeds! 24 are regular seeds, but I plan on doing some breeding.

Back on track, post some pics lol!

17. #17 atlshawty, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
    lol yea that's a good lil pack right there too veo

but back to the topic lol.

so i just opened up the grow lab not much change just noticing sum of the edges of fan leafs curling a bit. take a look at the pics and tell me what you think. Other then that over all plant growth looks strong with tight nodes

also took the duckling off the carbon filter since its not needed right now more concerned with moving air in and out so the duct is just pulling the stale air out.

purple maroc still hasn't come up yet but the taproot just popped out

*edit* if anyone gets the chance head over to youtube and look up user sublbc. He runs coco and has a great playlist on production cloning check him out.

Attached Files:

18. Just some things ive been mulling over in my mind.. i really like the marine cusine but im concerned about the 10-7-7 ratio so ill more then likely be switching over to botanicare line cns17 for coco along with scilica blast pure blend and sum more of there products like the sweet line.

I just like the ablity to dial in my nutes

19. :cool: all updates from here on out will more then likely be via video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2glebRZrCg"]YouTube - Tangerine dream coco grow[/ame]

20. Everything looks pretty good. Should get some supplemental lighting for when taking videos so thew CRI is better and the noise in the video isn't present. RH is a bit low, but you will see once you go into flower and transplant to a larger pot, it will go up... that is if you planned on transplanting? What size pot is that?