Tamisium Extractor

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by The Bunker, Sep 26, 2011.

1. I've just purchased a TE700. I'm looking for tips. My quality and quantities are all over the place.

2. You have a solid source for N-Butane? I keep hearing that's the only thing stopping most people from owning one of these. And what do you mean you're looking for tips? I don't think many people own one of these since they are uber baller expensive. The Tamisium website and the manual should show you how to use it. Quality and quantity won't be consistent unless you use the same strain, and even then it can be off.

3. I purchased a tank of 99.5% instrument grade N-butane. They also accept canned butane, but they need to be purged of the propane that is mixed in, because of the excess pressure that can build up. I learn better techniques every run. There is a learning curve that I'm looking to pull from others experience.

4. Dude that's awesome. Sorry I cant help you out man. Ive never even been in the same room as a Tamisium let alone know how to run one lol. But that's awesome you're all set up though. You should definitely post up some pics of your runs, I'm sure Alot of people would love to see the work this thing does. Hopefully there is an experienced Tamisium poster here that can help you out.

Have a good one man :)