Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Talking to my Dad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Gooner, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Almost a year ago, I found some weed in my dad's house. This was a shock for me, because I would never have expected him to smoke. But I didn't really care, because it still hasn't affected our relationship. I am a occasional smoker, but my parents have no idea. I have a decent relationship with my dad, but I am not really open about things with him.

My question is, how could I talk to him about smoking? I don't want him to feel guilty or embarrassed because I found it. And I don't want him to be shocked that I smoke. Either way, if I do bring it up, I feel like we both are going to be embarrassed.

2. Crack a joke about smoking weed at first.. Then act like it reminded you of how you were gonna ask him if he ever smoked... If he says no, then ask if you could try it together sometime, idk lmao. Its your dad

3. Easy, you dont. He might not like that you smoke, he might not like that he himself smokes thats why its such a secert. Dont set your self up for some hard times.

4. walk up to him with a joint like "hey, sup? wanna get ripped?"

5. Yeah, I am sure he smokes because of the stressfulness of his job. But it would just be weird talking to him about that. I am 18 in college by the way. I feel like I will some day talk to him about it, just not sure when.