Talking Bud video we made

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by gangawizard, Jan 14, 2010.

1. me and the bro were bored last weekend and made a video of talking fruit and a talking bud. it's pretty amateur and stuff, but kinda neat. hope ya dig it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l4EelrhF64]YouTube - Basket Cases (talking fruit)[/ame]

2. Hahaha thats awesome! +rep!

3. whoah cool, how did you do this? you know, with the faces and all?

4. Checkout Adobe After Effects, it's a deep program, but careful it can make your head hurt = ) I just colored the video, masked it into 3 parts (eye, eye, mouth), and feathered the mask. The video was taken with a cheap point & click powershot.

5. "dat bitch is crazy man, sheel take all your money."
    i dug it.:smoking:

6. Lold, nice work man +rep

7. hahahahahahaha you had me and my roomie geeking out over here.

+ rep

LOLOL wow. I have renewed faith in humanity.

8. Make more, that's amazing. + rep

9. THAT WAS FUKN HILARIOUS....
    ENCORE
    ENCORE
    ENCORE
    :hello:

10. I see a lot of potential to make more videos like this, I was kinda expecting to see the fruits attack the talking bud and smoke him lol

11. LOL thanks for the +rep. we definitely wanted to do more stuff like that, but had enough technical difficulty just getting this basic thing done with the software. don't worry tho, kiwi smoked bud with the apple :D

12. dude....this is like a knock off version of annoying orange
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA]YouTube - The Annoying Orange[/ame]

13. haha love it, you should make some more.
    Could be popular.

14. if it was like, buds only and no fruit, it would be better. talking buds are cool.

15. Yeah annoying orange did it first, his marshmallow murder is awesome! Plus he has better production skills, and is with collegehumor. We're amateur noobs just having fun.

16. dude annoying orange is the shit xD

hahaha you shouldmake you own one but with bud.