Talking about weed over text

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vt49, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Im a noob and accidentally talked about buying some weed to a person. Do they track you for talking about these kind of things?

2. You should start running bro, you're fucked now.

3. I'm pretty sure no one is going to go and look through your texts for no reason. The Man can if he wants to, but he most likely won't unless you get into some heavy legal shit.

4. How do you accidentally talk about buying some weed?

5. you're good man...

but worst case scenario you better start running, call yourself by a new name, and grow a mustache

6. He wanted to purchase herbs for his garden. His friend must have thought of a different "herb".

7. i wasnt thinking when i texted about it, until after. hve any of u guys done this before and got caught?

8. Read my first comment. That shit never happens to people like you and me who buy in small amounts and avoid legal trouble.

9. Just say it was garden weeds

10. i never used the word weed i used "dank" and "sour diesel"

11. seriously, unless you're texting a cop you are fine, OP

12. They WILL GET YOU ,pack your bags and leave immediately! Jk they def.can track but they most likely won't.

13. it was only a gram if that matters at all

14. you'll be right i do it all the time and unless you get into trouble with popo you wont get caught

15. okay thanks guys. I repped each and every one of u that wasnt an A hole

16. So YOU'RE the one I was monitoring earlier! Except me to be at your front door soon. :cool:

17. [quote name='"vt49"']it was only a gram if that matters at all[/quote]

Youre fucked dude. A gram?? If it was 0.9g youd be fine, but once you get to 1.0g shit gets real, REAL quick. Like others jave suggested, you better get goin.

But serioualy tho, I blatantly talk about weed over text with my friends. The boys in blue have bigger fish to fry than some dude thats trying to supposedly buy $20 worth of weed over text message. The only person(s) i take care to be discreet with is my guy because i want as little attention on him as possible because hes dealing, and because hes a good friend of mine.

18. Haha dude your fine I talk about weed all the time on texting hahaha.

19. [quote name='"vt49"']Im a noob and accidentally talked about buying some weed to a person. Do they track you for talking about these kind of things?[/quote]

Hell no, you know how many potheads and junkies they would have to arrest? A lot.
    I usually call it tree, smoke, or fire through text just incase its bad timing for the recipient.

20. Since you said it was only a gram nobody including the cops gives a fuck