Talk About a Great Friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Toosick, Nov 15, 2010.

1. So I go to school in PA (where we grew up) and one of my high school buddies goes to college up in NY instead of staying near home like the rest of us. Anyway, since you can't really get nice bongs in PA due to laws and most places don't ship to PA, my friend up in NY is buying me a $675 Toro Circ to 13-arm bong and fronting it to me. Since I don't have all the money now he agreed to let me pay him some when he comes home this week, some Christmas break, and the rest Spring break. There are now two people in this world I would take a bullet for: my friend and Shakira.

2. Thats whats up man its always good to have people that front stuff. When i was growing up my older homies used to front me ounces and shit and i was only 14 (19 Now). Its crazy theyre the only ones ive kept in touch with wonder why lol

3. Hell yeah. It's great to see that people still have faith in others and that someone's word still means something.

4. Thats awesome, money is a good indicator of how generous friends are for sure. Im not a stingy person, so I expect the people I'm with to also not be stingy.

Good friend anyways.

5. dam man 700$ for a bong? i wouldnt pay that much mabye 200$ max...

6. Yea id bang shakira..

7. Lol you'd take a bullet for your friend because he bought you a bong.

8. I would to, but I wouldn't take no bullet for her.

9. Maybe in the leg or lower, avoiding major arteries if possible, but that's the extent.

10. but a toro circ to 13 is NOT a 200.00 tube