Taking wax on a cruise

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Twotimeuse, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Hello all,

I have seen some older posts and a few newer ones but I was curious about specifically taking wax on a cruise. One method I haven't seen anyone talk about was putting it in a Carmex container. Think this would work or is the parchment paper the only way to go?

2. Ive never been on a cruise so I dont know there security protocols.. but wax should be pretty easy to smuggle on.. parchment I know works for not having it stick to everything... there are also containers made specifically for wax and stuff but they might be labeled something that stands out as 420 friendly.. try to get a blank one but depends on how much your wanting to take on..

3. I did a ton of research here recently on cruises before my wife and I booked our trip to jamaica instead. What I found is that the security isn't too bad getting on the boat, but getting off is another story. Depends really on where you are going, but you could easily get the wax on using regular smuggling means. What cruise line are you taking?

4. IMHO, I would only do edibles because you can put those in legit bags of something similar. But wax or flower I would not attempt especially when you will be dealing with international authorities. I have watched too much Locked Up Abroad to try it.

5. Hi im going on an allure of the seas cruise here in about a week and a half. How did you bring on your bho did it work out ok? Im just curious cause i dont want to be without for the trip. Fill me in!!!!

6. It ended up being super easy. I put some wax in a empty carmex jar and got a ten dollar throw away vape from eBay. I put the wax in my backpack which I carried on the ship and the clean vape in my checked bag. Had no issues!

7. Security there isn't tough. You can probably bring a rig set up and store your wax in a proper container.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Naw i just want to bring a basic vape pen and some oil in a partchment paper. Idk im just so nervous its unreal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. They don't have body scanners. You can hide the wax on your thigh with tape then just bring the pen in your bag. Ezpz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Hello, thank you for the valuable info. Going on a 7 day cruise next month. Do you think it would be easy to take a cartridge or 2 onto the ship??