Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

taking me too long.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by clutch_08, Dec 15, 2008.

1. me and my two buddies have been toking for the last two months together . and for some reson it takes me twice as long to get the same high as them. for example when were done with our first bowl im still feeling normal and there blazed. oh yeah were smoking it out of a bong. wats up with that. any tips.. thanks

2. Diffrent tolerances?

3. Have you been smoking longer/more often than they have? I know when I blaze with friends who don't smoke everyday as I do, they get toasted alot faster than I do. It's all about how often and how long you've smoked, which affects your tolerance.

4. It's always different for me, sometimes one hit will throw me into the clouds. Sometimes it takes 2 bowls full to get me gone.

5. Do you think you're hitting it right?

Just make sure to wait until that fucker gets pretty white and take it all, and hold it in for a few seconds too, don't just blow it out.

6. weed affects different people differently. the exact some bowl might couchlock one person and make the other person go nuts.

7. well i am a little heavyer then my friends. and we started at the same time

8. #8 Acid Raindrops, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
    Body weight, chemistry, how often you smoke compared to them (tolerance).. It can all make a difference. Just like drinking.
    They also might be better at hitting bongs, haha. Just try to rip twice as hard as them then you all can get blazed at the same time. :p

9. Try taking a second inhale after you clear it/remove the bong from your mouth.

This has always worked for friends of mine that complain about not feeling anthing.
    :smoke:

10. I always ask before I take a second hit, bad etiquette, lol.