Taking edibles to vegas through airport security?

Discussion in 'General' started by LulzRoyce, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I've heard people suggesting taping bags of weed to their leg inside their pants lol but I don't even want to go there. The only way I would smuggle actual bud is in a air tight jar, and a baggy on top of that. However you cant tape a jar to your leg lol and I am not putting that in a luggage bag.

On to the question!
    Do you guys think this is a safe process to take 4-5 edibles with me to a Vegas trip? (SFO in CA to Vegas)

1. Buy clif bars and protein bars etc (6 or so)
    2. Open two of them very carefully to not damage packaging and replace the clif bar with two mini brownies (I buy very potent medical grade ones from the clubs here in ca)
    3. Staple the clif/protein bar packaging shut with the edible(s) in it
    4. Do this for 2-3 of the packages and put it in a ziploc bag with a few other legitimate candys and snacks and then into a tupperware box.
    5. Put in luggage

Yay or nay? Sound safe to you guys? Anyone else do this before? It seems like packaging them into clif bars would make this virtually 100% safe? Especially with the bag/tupperware on top of that for the scent. Any input? thx guys!

2. I'd say edible THC is the way to go if you want to avoid detection.

3. Still risky... If anything I'd just buy THC pills and put them in a prescription pill bottle in your non-carry on luggage.

4. Problem with the pills is a) expensive and b) they dont last long at all. Being liquid form they "release" fast and metabolize fast. I need something solid to eat. Any other opinions?

5. So you have a medical license, I am assuming, and you are smuggling weed?