Taking E by your self but around other people?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DamnitfeelsGood, Dec 9, 2009.

1. What if I took E for the first time by my self around other people ( My friends aren't interested) I know it would be more fun if we are all on E.. but will it still be fun if I'm on E and everyone else isn't

Also if I took E and then went into NYC and went shopping for bongs and shit would people notice or care? like could I get locked up for being on E in public in NYC?

2. Ive done it. I think its fun either way. :)

As long as yer friends dont bust yer balls and ruin yer high u should be just fine.

3. I would say no.
    It makes you feel like a outcast.
    and i get paranoid when im rollin in public but thats just me.

4. You'll be smiling like an idiot and talking way more than normal, but other than that it should be good.

5. OP, take it from me

u can be locked in a fucking dungeon by yourself and still have fun on E

maybe not literally but when u get on one you'll understand

6. Eh, one of the first times i did E was by myself (meaning, the only one taking it) at a party. It was kind of weird because people didn't immediately pick up that i was on E and would be like "...why are you touching your face?". It would be better if you're with people who know and are cool with it. I've gotten the "drugs are bad" speech a few times from douche bags at parties.

7. lol u really stuck around for the speach?

i woulda bounced as soon as they started that BS

8. It was only a couple fags at an otherwise cool party so i decided to just ignore them and not let it ruin my night :p

9. Yeah party rules are different from real life rules when it comes to respect, sex, and substances.

10. Hell yeah hahaha, I went to the halloween outlet with a couple of friends i was rambling and smiling a lot and lookin hella stupid

11. I did pretty strong MDMA, and I had a blast.

Fuck everyone; you'll feel great and trust me, that's good enough. :smoke: