Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking drug test in a week!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bbz123, Apr 29, 2016.

1. About a week ago I was with a friend and I took two hits off his bong. I was clean before I smoked with him. About a week went by without any smoking and I just found out I'll be taking a test in a week. I am taking 1750mg's of niacin before bed now. Will I be clean by the time I take my test?

2. A single use of MJ is only in your system for 1-3 days. You are already clean. Don't take the niacin, the amount you plan to take will kill you literally it's an overdose amount why would you take so much? Niacin does nothing to clean your system thats myth. Only time and exercise will clean your system of weed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the info, definitely won't be taking anymore niacin.