Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking dabs every other day

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Nov 10, 2013.

1. So lets say you took like 10 dabs in a row every other day and didn't smoke the days in between. Would you build a tolerance? I know most people say smoking everyday is when you build a tolerance but would you build a tolerance at that extreme? Or would it be like every 3 days you did that would you build a tolerance then? Or once a week? What's the limit?

2. And I know it depends on other factors too but I'm talking a general idea. It's just a thought. Nothin specifix

3. The less often you smoke the less your tolerance will be. There is a 1 to 1 direct correlation.

4. If you dab with any regularity your tolerance will rise.  If you took 10 dabs every other day than the days in between when you only smoke bud would be almost pointless.  

5. #5 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    Yea you would but not a huge one, your fine.

When you think about tolerance it exists, just don't think about it lol I dab and smoke(only dab weekly)  everyday for almost 2 years and I have small tolerance.

6. ya it was just an idea cause it seems to me like my tolerance always resets when i dont smoke for a day so I thought whats the limit to that?  I'm sure at some point you'd smoke so much every other day that you would build a tolerance.  And to the guy that said smoking flower in the off days would be nothing I meant don't smoke anything in the days in between so your tolerance resets.

7. It's hard to tell, everybody seems to have different tolerances. I've been dabbing and smoking bud everyday for years, and when I wake up tomorrow I'll smoke a bowl or a joint and still get high.

It helps to switch up smoking methods. I get higher when I haven't hit the bong in a few days, even though I've been smoking the whole time. Bong, joint, dab, bowl, vape... kief, bho, bud, edibles... oil rig, hash pen... even smoking in different places seems to affect my high.

8. Don't see why people are really worried about their weed tolerance... It's just weed cheapest drug there is if u wana smoke everyday then do it ur tolerance never gets to a point where u don't get stoned. Like I smoked weed every day all day since I was 13 till I was 19 and never really noticed anything about tolerances take a bong toke and ya get stoned simple as that if u want toget higher take another one no need to worry about ur weed tolerance it's not like other *hard* drugs where you gain a tolerance and it gets so bad that ur body needs it or u get sick as fuck n feel like dieing, it's just weed u always get stoned if u buy good weed. Don't worry about quantity it's all about quality expesally if ur smoking concentrates no matter how high ur tolerance is aslong as ur getting the best shit u can find ur always gonna be getting straight cooked.

My point I guess is that I personally don't look at weed as gaining a big tolerance I am personally a recovering addict from other things and weed is nothing like anything els in that sence ur body doesn't gain a tolerance to the point where if u don't have it ur body starts shutting down. As I experienced through out my many years of smoking once I switched to only smoking budder no matter how much or how little I smoked I'd always get cooked out of my tree. Don't worry about ur tolerance just remember quality over quantity anyday expesally when smoking budder / oils / wax / shatter or what ever u call it throwing out an extra few dollars for the best shit is always worth it.