Taking Clones During Flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kidcumberland, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Hell All,
    I am aware of the debate of when it is best to take clones but fortunately my plants are flowering now and I want to take some clones so this debate is past!

My plants are in flowering in soil and getting close to harvest. My question is this. How exactly do I take the cutting to make the clone? All of my main branches from the stems have nice buds on them. So in order to get three nodes deep should I remove the bud and leave the branch and then take the cutting? Again, i decided a long time ago to take the cuttings near the end mainly because of space constraints. But now I just need help on exactly where to take the cutting from before I start to harvest. Any photo's would be awesome!

Thank you in advance!

2. taking cuttings from a plant so far into flowering makes it damn hard for them to take,plus then reverting them back into vegetative stage,ages!
    chances are after all that is they will probably be stunted(well a very high % rate of stunted growth)
    my advice is dont & restart with seeds or try & get clones elsewhere.
    your space restrictions will change to time restrictions,a lot of time............

sorry not what you want too hear but its the way it is mate.

3. If you just started and are within the first 2 weeks of flower then you can easily take one like in vegg.. After that it is very unlikely it would take..