Taking away rights from humans, but mother nature too?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by 420lover420, Nov 1, 2009.

1. God damn, as humans, we try to dominate each other by either taking away something of the other, or refusal to give, or even giving it falsely, but now we're also taking away the rights of mother nature.

It's a plant, it can grow anywhere, so what happens when it falls into the wrong hands, they burn it in a bon fire instead of in a bong... Not right man.

Now, we're hurting the earth by doing this due to...
    1. It's growth 1 helps humans with materials and getting high, these materials don't come from tree's...
    2. We cut down a source of oxygen, and we're worried about the tree's, what idiots...
    There's more but I'm to high to remember....

Well, keep toking, fuck the police, and live your life. :smoke:

2. I agree, on the subject besides weed, every drug known to man has helped shaped the world. Drugs basicly created religion.

Even through religion is false it has helped many people.

3. I extremely dislike people who are all about keeping nature alive,but dont know anything about hemp and think mary jane is "devil weed"

Hipocrisy (horrible spelling)

4. Exactly, my mother is exactly like that. She keeps going on and on about "ECO" but if she found out I am starting to grow, she would cut it down and burn it in her fireplace... :(

Oh well, I hope I'm successful in my grow, hehe.

5. I heard somewhere that when deers get wounded they'll rub their wounds against the cannabis sativa plant and they'll heal much faster. I'm not 100% certain whether it's true or not, but we've all come to know that cannabis can calm, if not cure, a great number of decieses and injuries. If cannabis was the only plant on Earth, Earth would be dull but we'd basically have anything we needed; seeds for sustenance, hemp for paper and rope and stuff, plant material for combustion and production of bio-ethanol and buds for medicine (and recreational use :smoke:). Cannabis is really the only plant, as far as I'm aware, that has so many uses yet it's illegal.

6. Weed wouldnt be illegal if people would stop abusing it and smoking it so much that they became brain dead.. You can say anything you want, but hardcore potheads are lazy and they have lost their edge.

7. Cannabis would still be legal if it wasn't for the 1930's propaganda against it claiming that it made African-Americans play "devilish" jazz music and giving it the name "Marijuana" due to the large use among Hispanics migrating into the United States... Did I mention it makes you go crazy after one puff of a marijuana cigarette and want to rape women?

8. I'm gonna have to disagree with you sir, I've never heard of brain dead as a side effect of marijuana

9. Agreed those people were idiots in the first place.

10. "people who smoke weed are not stupid. stupid people who smoke weed are stupid."