Taking ambien now

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by newdisorder, Nov 7, 2009.

1. yo guys, i am about to pop two, 10 mg ambiens right now. My setting is at home, my parents are gone for 3 hours. i'm on a half empty stomach. i want to try this. do you think if i take the ambien now i will be fine when my parents come back in a couple hours?

2. I think you'll still be tripping the fuck out. Haha. You shouldn't care if you're over eighteen though, right ;). Ha. No worries. Personally though, I suggest you take it late at night after your parents are asleep. That way, you can trip out and then sleep afterwards.

Have fun and be safe bro.

3. i agree with chris

youl be fuckin loaded if you take it now and your parents might know

4. haha god damnit, i can't decide whether to take these or not. i'm so eager! none the less i hope this will be fun

5. Just take them after everyone is asleep. Also, be careful while tripping. You'll be totally out of your mind and you won't know what you're doing. Hopefully you won't wake up in jail.

6. haha i guess i'm just gonna take these another night.

7. You'll prob trip bawls then pass out 30 min later to tell you the truth, if you trip at all. :)

8. #8 damncrazylegs, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
    20mgs might not do much, it doesnt to me anymore and i rarely ever take it, now i just do to try and help for sleep. odds are youd just end up being asleep by the time they got home. its not like youll be freakin out goin on about how the snosberries taste like snosberries. ambien isnt like that man

9. haha ok thats good. well i went with my senses and just popped both the pills with some water. waiting for the feeling to come up. so i guess im out unless i come back on here blabbering bull shit:hello:. wish me luck!

10. Yeah ambien doesn't do much for me, never did. I'm prescribed 10's and have taken up to 60mgs... only good for sleep but they do sedate quite well. No "tripping" involved just disorientation.

11. have you tried taking a high dosage then stayin up though? i mean forcing yourself to stay awake by not laying down, maybe listening to upbeat music and standing, maybe drinking some caffeine along with.

i have not done but i am just thinking 30 minutes is too early for the full effects to be on, if you feel really tired and go to bed at 30 mins because of the pills you might rate as non-psychedelic but if you were to stay up for a couple hours after taking a good dose you see some interesting shit from what I hear from some people.

euphoria is probably minimal though.

12. yea ^^ id usually wait at least an hour to 2 before id get any sort of "trippy" effects. the last two times ive taken it i just couldnt fall asleep, had a sorta disoriented feeling for a bit then it just went away.

13. Believe me, I've popped twenty milligrams of Ambien, and I tripped the fuck out.

14. you have to fight the urge to sleep, and when you overcome the urge its kindof like "breaking through"

15. the dosage depends on the person. i have a buddy who took 5mgs and he went crazy trippin. had a great time and couldnt remember any of it. i filmed it though. and ive known others and myself who had to take 30+ to get anything from it

16. Damnit he went to sleep on us.
    lol

17. No I always stay up with it for hours and hours. I have a high tolerance to benzo's and other sedatives so that plays a role

18. Trip went well, haha. I took two pills and i had an adventure at my house by my self and had a blast. it was a pleasant trip but you feel like shit after it comes down and i threw up at the end, but anyway nice experience. i couldn't walk properly because the ground looked like it was sloping down all the time. man this shits crazy

19. are u sure that werent tabs braw?

20. I think he would have known if he was taking acid (blotter paper) instead of ambien (pill imprinted with amb 10).

That would be a hard thing to mistake.